Jike X officially begins delivery in 25 cities across China! Starting at a price of 189,800 yuan
Jike X starts delivery in 25 Chinese cities, priced at 189,800 yuan
【PhoneAuto News】On June 12th, Jike X officially began delivery in 25 cities in China. Jike X is the third model launched by Jike and was released on April 12th this year, with a price range of 1.898 million to 2.098 million yuan. The new car has a single-motor and dual-motor model to choose from, with an acceleration time of 0-100km/h in 3.7 seconds.
Specifically, in terms of appearance, Jike X uses some broken lines, coupled with a double color design on the side, and the top and A, B, C pillars are smoked, making it more sporty and youthful. In terms of size, the new car is 4450mm/1836mm/1572mm in length, width, and height respectively, with a wheelbase of 2750mm, positioning it as a compact pure electric SUV.
- The new Chery Arrizo 5 PLUS is now on the market, with a price range of 74,900 yuan to 89,900 yuan
- 3098 million yuan! The Zhiji LS7 Pure rear-wheel drive edition car may be officially launched today
- Xiaopeng Motors officially announced that the pre-sale of the Xiaopeng G6 has already garnered 25,000 pre-orders within three days
Entering the interior, Jike X’s sense of technology is quite good, and the entire interior is also relatively simple and young, very suitable for young people’s taste. The car is equipped with a 14.5-inch central control large screen, an 8.8-inch narrow strip LCD instrument panel, a dual-spoke multifunction steering wheel and a set of Yamaha 13-speaker sound system. It even has an industry-first car refrigerator that supports -15-degree cooling, with high overall configuration. In addition, the new car is also equipped with zero gravity seats, which support three-speed ventilation/heating, 22-way electric adjustment, and a default lying angle of 28 degrees, making it quite comfortable.
In terms of power and endurance, Jike X’s single-motor rear-wheel drive has a maximum power of 200kW, and the dual-motor model adds a front-motor with a maximum power of 115kW, making the power even stronger, with an acceleration time of 0-100km/h in just 3.7 seconds. At the same time, the new car has two endurance versions to choose from, with a range of 512km and 560km, respectively.
According to the delivery data released by Xpeng Motors earlier, a total of 8,678 cars were delivered in May, representing a year-on-year increase of 100% and a month-on-month increase of 7.1%.
- Volkswagen is planning to carry out its largest-scale restructuring! The first step is to cut costs
- Foreign media reports that Lucid has set its sights on the Chinese auto market and may build a local factory
- People’s Daily evaluates the promotion of new energy vehicles in rural areas meeting demands with high quality is the key
- BYD ATTO has been well received and won the top spot in pure electric car sales in Thailand for five consecutive months
- The gap between Ningde Times and LG New Energy in market share has significantly narrowed, with only 1% difference
- The battle in the new energy vehicle market reignites in the second half of the year, with the country’s entrance into the market and the launch of subsidies for rural areas
- The Xiaopeng G6 will officially go on sale on June 29th with a comprehensive range of up to 755km