The first batch of X-PEV vehicles from GEEK are officially offline at the Chengdu factory, and delivery will begin in mid-June
GEEK's first X-PEV vehicles are now offline at the Chengdu factory and will be delivered by mid-June
【PhoneAuto News】On June 8th, the first batch of mass-produced cars from Jike X officially rolled off the production line at the Chengdu factory. Jike X was officially listed on April 12th and launched three configurations with a price range of 1.898 million to 2.098 million yuan. It is reported that the first batch of vehicles will be officially delivered in mid-June after the official production.
The first batch of mass-produced cars officially rolled off the production line at the Chengdu factory.
- The first batch of Tesla Cybertrucks will be launched at the end of August with an annual production capacity of 375,000 vehicles
- Ideal ONE has officially sold out nationwide and it is not possible to order from the official website
- Dongfeng Motor Group Co, Ltd The cumulative sales of automobiles from January to May this year reached 766,365 units
In terms of appearance, Jike X still adopts the family-style design appearance, and the new car’s front face is equipped with intelligent matrix LED headlights that are well integrated into the grille, making it look more concise. The vehicle still uses a split-type headlight design. The LED daytime running lights above are composed of 41 luminous units. The car’s double-edged lines extending from the daytime running lights to the back of the car make the front of the car look more full and three-dimensional. The rear of the vehicle adopts a commonly used through-type taillight design, with the “ZEEKR” logo added in the middle, and a small duck tail design above. The length, width, and height of the new car are 4450mm/1836mm/1572mm, and the wheelbase is 2750mm. It is positioned as a compact SUV.
In terms of the interior, Jike X adopts a minimalist interior layout, equipped with a 14.5-inch central control screen that supports gesture sliding, which can meet the audio and video entertainment experience of the driver and front passenger. Since almost all physical buttons have been removed, the car’s operations are integrated into the central control screen. The vehicle is also equipped with an 8.8-inch narrow-bar LCD instrument panel and a two-spoke multifunctional steering wheel. The vehicle’s configuration is also very rich, providing a Yamaha 13-speaker sound system, a car refrigerator that supports cooling below minus 15 degrees Celsius, and a zero-gravity passenger seat with three-speed ventilation/heating and 22-way electric adjustment, and more.
Interior of the Geely Zeekr X
In terms of power, the Geely Zeekr X offers a choice of single-motor rear-wheel drive and dual-motor all-wheel drive models. The single-motor model has a maximum power of 200 kW, while the dual-motor model adds a maximum power of 115 kW on the front axle, and the all-wheel drive model can go from zero to 100 km/h in just 3.7 seconds. The entire range is equipped with a 66 kWh ternary lithium-ion battery, and offers a choice of 500 km, 512 km, and 560 km versions.
- In May of this year, the retail sales of passenger vehicles reached 1742 million units, an increase of 286% compared to the same period last year
- BYD’s Wang Chuanfu The automotive industry has entered a race to eliminate those without core technology will survive
- Changan Automobile Total car sales exceeded 200,000 in May, a year-on-year increase of 3249%
- 2023 Detroit Auto Show officially announced, opening on September 13th The number of participating car companies may double
- Electric cars also have to go off-road! Volvo launches the EX30 off-road version, which will be available for purchase in 2024
- Volvo EX30 released with the fastest acceleration in history, 0-100 km/h in 34 seconds Starting price is about 250,000 yuan
- Driver vacancy rate reaches 50% Many places have suspended the acceptance of new applications for online car-hailing transportation licenses