Xiaopeng Motors officially announced that the pre-sale of the Xiaopeng G6 has already garnered 25,000 pre-orders within three days
Xiaopeng Motors received 25,000 pre-orders for the Xiaopeng G6 within three days of its pre-sale announcement
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, Xiaopeng G6 began pre-sale. On June 12th, PhoneAuto learned from the official website of Xiaopeng Motors that 25,000 users have pre-ordered Xiaopeng G6 in three days. Currently, users can pre-order Xiaopeng G6 through Xiaopeng Motors’ APP, official website, WeChat mini-program, and other channels with a 2000 yuan deposit. Users who pre-order can enjoy three pre-sale benefits, including deposit expansion, Lin Zhiling signature gift pack, and pre-locking of listing policies. The car will be officially launched on June 29th, and user delivery will begin in July.
Xiaopeng G6 is built on the SEPA 2.0 suspension architecture, uses the global 800V high-voltage SiC silicon carbide platform and standard 3C battery, and the CLTC comprehensive cruising range can reach up to 755km, with a 300km increase in cruising range achievable in as fast as 10 minutes of charging. In terms of power, Xiaopeng G6 offers a choice of two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive, with the two-wheel drive version having a maximum power of 218 kW and a peak torque of 440 N·m, and the four-wheel drive version having a comprehensive power of 358 kW and a comprehensive torque of 660 N·m.
- Volkswagen is planning to carry out its largest-scale restructuring! The first step is to cut costs
- Foreign media reports that Lucid has set its sights on the Chinese auto market and may build a local factory
- People’s Daily evaluates the promotion of new energy vehicles in rural areas meeting demands with high quality is the key
In terms of appearance, Xiaopeng G6’s front face adopts the family-style design of Xiaopeng, including a circular light strip and a split-type headlight, with high brand recognition. The front of the car uses a diamond-shaped grille to enhance the sportiness of the new car. In addition, the new car is equipped with 31 perception hardware and can be optionally equipped with a lidar.
Xiaopeng G6 interior
On the side of the car, the Xiaopeng G6 adopts a streamlined design with low-resistance wheels and hidden door handles, making the whole car look very dynamic. In terms of size, the new car is 4753mm long, 1920mm wide and 1650mm high, with a wheelbase of 2890mm.
As for the interior, the design of the Xiaopeng G6 is very concise, equipped with a double-spoke steering wheel and a small embedded LCD instrument panel. The central control area uses a 14.96-inch LCD screen, integrating most of the vehicle’s control functions.
- BYD ATTO has been well received and won the top spot in pure electric car sales in Thailand for five consecutive months
- The gap between Ningde Times and LG New Energy in market share has significantly narrowed, with only 1% difference
- The battle in the new energy vehicle market reignites in the second half of the year, with the country’s entrance into the market and the launch of subsidies for rural areas
- The Xiaopeng G6 will officially go on sale on June 29th with a comprehensive range of up to 755km
- China Association of Automobile Manufacturers Car sales in May reached 2382 million units, a year-on-year increase of 279%
- Tesla Model 3 is priced at less than 150,000 yuan in the United States, which is unexpectedly 90,000 yuan cheaper than in China
- The all-new GAC Honda Haoying eHEV/ePHEV will be launched on June 19th