Tesla Model 3 is priced at less than 150,000 yuan in the United States, which is unexpectedly 90,000 yuan cheaper than in China
Tesla Model 3 is 90,000 yuan cheaper in the United States than in China, priced at less than 150,000 yuan
【PhoneAuto News】As a model that sells very well worldwide, the Tesla Model 3’s price in China is considered reasonable compared to other markets, and it is also one of the lowest-priced regions globally. However, if various subsidies are included in the actual price, the lowest price for Tesla in the American market can even come down to $19,820 USD (approximately RMB 141,200), which is nearly 90,000 yuan cheaper than in China.
Tesla Model 3
Not long ago, Tesla announced on its official website that all versions of the Model 3 can enjoy a federal tax credit of $7,500 USD, even the basic version of the Model 3 priced at $37,820 USD can also enjoy it. In addition, if you live in California, you can further enjoy a subsidy of up to $7,500 USD from the California Clean Vehicle Rebate Project (CVRP). At this point, the price of the car has dropped by $15,000 USD, and it only costs $22,820 USD (approximately RMB 162,600).
- The all-new GAC Honda Haoying eHEV/ePHEV will be launched on June 19th
- Ford Motor Company is preparing to cancel its operations due to poor sales The team will be integrated back into Ford China
- NIO ET5 Travel Edition arrives at the store, external display tomorrow, officially launched on June 15th
The starting price of the Tesla Model 3 in the US market
Of course, enjoying the above two tax incentives requires meeting certain conditions. The federal tax credit does not apply to all individuals and models. The vehicle must be manufactured in the United States, Mexico, or Canada. In addition, it must meet certain battery requirements, but the Model 3 in the US market can enjoy this discount. However, to qualify for the CVRP, you must reside in California or conduct business there. You must also meet specific income eligibility requirements. Those with higher incomes are eligible for a $2,000 USD tax rebate, while those with medium to low incomes can receive a $7,500 USD value-added tax rebate.
If you think this is the lowest price for a Tesla Model 3, you are totally wrong. In the San Joaquin Valley area of California, local consumers can receive an additional $3,000 credit subsidy if they purchase zero-emission vehicles. If you happen to meet all three conditions mentioned above, the final price for a Tesla Model 3 will be only $19,820, which is almost 50% off the official starting price of $37,820.
- After Ford, General Motors announced that it will join Tesla’s Supercharger network
- The Strongest Porsche Ever? Porsche Unveils Mission X, a Pure Electric Supercar Concept
- The first batch of X-PEV vehicles from GEEK are officially offline at the Chengdu factory, and delivery will begin in mid-June
- The first batch of Tesla Cybertrucks will be launched at the end of August with an annual production capacity of 375,000 vehicles
- Ideal ONE has officially sold out nationwide and it is not possible to order from the official website
- Dongfeng Motor Group Co, Ltd The cumulative sales of automobiles from January to May this year reached 766,365 units
- In May of this year, the retail sales of passenger vehicles reached 1742 million units, an increase of 286% compared to the same period last year