iQOO 11S certified for 200W charging! Will it meet head-to-head with the Redmi K60U?
iQOO 11S certified for 200W charging, competing with Redmi K60U?
【PhoneAuto News】On June 21st, PhoneAuto noticed that a smartphone with the model number “V2304A” has officially passed certification, which is very likely the new iQOO 11S smartphone under iQOO that has been frequently rumored recently. The certification date for the iQOO 11S was June 20th. According to the certification information, this phone supports 5G network connection and also supports fast charging technology up to 200W. The applicant, manufacturer, and producer are all vivo itself. Unfortunately, apart from charging, the certification information did not disclose much information related to the phone’s configuration.
According to previous revelations from domestic bloggers, the iQOO 11S has added a brand new “Qiantang Listening to the Tide” color scheme, while continuing the legendary and track versions of the previous iQOO digital series models. In terms of storage, the iQOO 11S will provide four different versions: 12GB+256GB, 16GB+256GB, 16GB+512GB, and 16GB+1TB. It can be seen that iQOO has also followed the trend of large RAM and storage space in the mobile phone industry. In addition to having many storage options, the iQOO 11S will also support 200W fast charging technology, and is equipped with a 2K resolution OLED flexible screen and a metal middle frame.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Turbo Dragon Boat Festival Promotion starts, only 2399 yuan for 1TB
- Samsung F54 5G officially launched! 100 million pixel main camera + 6000mAh super large battery
- vivo X90s is about to be special released! It adopts a brand new summer color scheme and has a super high appearance value
It is worth mentioning that also on June 21st, PhoneAuto noticed that the Redmi K60 Ultra/Supreme Edition has also passed certification. The certification date for both the Redmi K60 Ultra and iQOO 11S was June 20th, and their official release times may be relatively close. Therefore, the mobile phone market may soon welcome a fierce competition in the coming period.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12R debuts! First release with Snapdragon 4 Gen 2, starting at 1099 yuan
- China Telecom’s Maixnag A20 officially goes on sale with up to 2TB of storage and a starting price of 1399 yuan
- Apple Watch saves another life, warning users of life-threatening blood clots
- Don’t panic if you missed the 618 shopping festival, these four phones are still worth buying! Lowest price is 2000 yuan
- Morning News Renderings of the OnePlus foldable screen have been exposed, and the new Aion AION V Plus is now on the market
- It’s okay if you missed the 618 shopping festival! The cost performance of OnePlus Ace 2V is still high, worth buying
- Xiaomi Redmi K60 Ultra has been certified The cost-effective machine is coming!