Limited to 1000 units! Kia EV6 opens blind pre-orders with a maximum range of 671 kilometers
Limited to 1000 units, Kia EV6 opens blind pre-orders with a 671 kilometer maximum range
【PhoneAuto News】On June 28th, PhoneAuto noticed that Kia’s first product based on the dedicated electric vehicle platform E-GMP – the EV6, has officially started blind pre-orders with a deposit of 666 yuan, limited to 1000 units.
Kia EV6 GT
The exterior design of the Kia EV6 applies the latest design concept of the family. The GT version of the EV6 has been upgraded in terms of the front bumper, grille, and wheels compared to the standard version and GT-Line models, and the body also has multiple “GT” logos. In terms of lighting, the EV6 GT is equipped with adaptive high and low beam headlights, and the LED daytime running lights also have dynamic lighting effects. In addition, the Kia EV6 GT has a rounded body design, with the waistline below the door handles, which effectively lowers the visual center of gravity of the entire vehicle, and it is also equipped with hidden door handles. In terms of dimensions, the length, width, and height of the new car are 4695mm×1890mm×1545mm, and the wheelbase is 2900mm.
- Electric car sales performance is poor? Volkswagen is reportedly planning to temporarily shut down some of its Emden factories
- BMW i4 eDrive35 officially launched, priced at 429,900 yuan, with significant upgrades in the car’s technology
- Pickup trucks and SUVs causing trouble! Organization claims pedestrian deaths in the United States hit a 40-year high
Kia EV6 GT
In terms of interior, the interior design of the Kia EV6 GT is simple, equipped with a dual 12.3-inch integrated central control screen and a two-spoke steering wheel, matched with a knob-type gear shift mechanism, giving it a strong sense of technology. It is worth mentioning that the new car is also equipped with Kia’s connectivity system, Kia Connect, which supports rich functions such as finding the location and charging prices of electric vehicle charging stations.
Kia EV6 GT interior
In terms of power, the Kia EV6 GT is equipped with a dual-motor four-wheel drive system, with a system’s comprehensive maximum output power of 430kW, comprehensive torque of 740N·m, 0-100 km/h acceleration time of 3.5 seconds, and a maximum speed of 260 km/h. According to official information, the maximum range of the new car can reach 671 kilometers.
In addition, the Kia EV6 GT offers AR-HUD head-up display, suede integrated sports seats, wireless charging for mobile phones, heated front and rear seats, heated steering wheel, and a 14-speaker Meridian sound system (British treasure) among other features.
- New Star Journey Lingyun starts pre-sales, with prices starting from 149,900 yuan The interior has been upgraded luxuriously
- Angry about the leak, Tesla cancels its plan to build a factory in Valencia, Spain
- Volkswagen Beetle electric car revival excluded by CEO Retro is a dead end
- Wuling New Energy Ling Shi Golden Card officially launched, priced at 89,800-938,000 yuan
- Starting at approximately 370,000 yuan, the BMW X1 M35i xDrive makes its debut with the iDrive 9 system
- Volvo will adopt Tesla’s NACS charging sockets in North America starting from 2025
- The flagship SUV ES8 from NIO will start deliveries today with a starting price of 498,000 yuan