MediaTek teams up with NVIDIA to provide a complete product solution for the automotive industry
MediaTek and NVIDIA partner for auto industry solution
【PhoneAuto News】On May 29th, MediaTek announced a partnership with NVIDIA to provide a complete AI intelligent cockpit solution for software-defined cars. The cooperation between the two parties will fully leverage the advantages of their respective automotive product portfolios to jointly provide excellent solutions for the next generation of smart cars.
Dr. Cai Lixing, Vice Chairman and CEO of MediaTek, said: “NVIDIA is a pioneer and leader in the field of artificial intelligence and computing. Our cooperation vision is to provide one-stop global services for the automotive industry to help design the next generation of smart connected cars. Through deep cooperation with NVIDIA, we will jointly provide truly unique platforms for future compute-intensive software-defined cars.”
NVIDIA founder and CEO Huang Renxun said: “AI and accelerated computing are driving the transformation of the entire automotive industry. MediaTek’s leading SoC combined with NVIDIA GPU and AI software technology will bring new user experiences, higher security and innovative connected services to all automotive market segments from entry-level to luxury.”
- Huawei, Xiaomi, Alibaba and other companies are selected in the list of the world’s top 50 innovative companies
- Lightweight and powerful, vivo Y35+ is now available for sale its strength is not only in its appearance
- Honor 90 Series Launch Event Exposed on Site Global Endorser Yang Yang Will Appear
MediaTek collaborates with NVIDIA to redefine the future of smart cars
Through this partnership, MediaTek will develop a car SoC integrated with NVIDIA GPU chiplets, equipped with NVIDIA AI and graphics computing IP. The chiplet supports interconnect technology, enabling smooth and high-speed interconnectivity between chiplets.
MediaTek’s intelligent cockpit solution will run NVIDIA DRIVE OS, DRIVE IX, CUDA, and TensorRT software technologies, providing comprehensive AI intelligent cockpit functions such as advanced graphics computing, artificial intelligence, functional safety, and information security.
According to Gartner, the market size of the SoC for in-car infotainment and dashboard will reach $12 billion in 2023. The collaboration between MediaTek and NVIDIA will bring automotive solutions that meet industry needs and exceed expectations, while bringing huge market opportunities for both parties.
MediaTek Dimensity Auto automotive platform
On April 17th, MediaTek released a brand new integrated automotive solution – the Dimensity Auto automotive platform. The Dimensity Auto automotive platform inherits MediaTek’s professional technical expertise in mobile computing, high-speed connectivity, multimedia entertainment, and extensive coverage of the Android ecosystem, providing users with a comprehensive immersive intelligent driving experience. Combining NVIDIA’s core professional advantages in AI artificial intelligence, cloud, graphics technology, and software, as well as NVIDIA’s ADAS solution, MediaTek will further strengthen the Dimensity Auto automotive platform comprehensively.
- Arm launches new smartphone technology, adopted by MediaTek’s next-generation products
- Speak out for environmental protection Today at Apple Create for all things course concludes
- Not running away anymore! Gurman confirms that the screen of iPhone 16 Pro series is bigger than that of 15 Pro
- The iPhone 15 series is about to begin mass production! Apple’s supply chain has launched a crazy hiring mode
- Stacking technology is better than stacking materials Huawei P60 series is an all-around flagship smartphone with powerful imaging capabilities
- Redmi Note 12T Pro is here! Lu Weibing praises it as a top-notch LCD smartphone
- Title Another Battle on June 18th Apple’s Sales Champion Position is as Stable as Mount Tai Who Will Be the Dark Horse This Year?