OPPO and vivo simultaneously withdraw from BBK Education, is this pre-arranged?
OPPO and vivo withdraw from BBK Education, pre-arranged?
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, PhoneAuto learned that Guangdong Bubugao Education Development Co., Ltd. has added a business change. OPPO affiliated company Guangdong Oujia Holdings Co., Ltd., vivo affiliated company Wivo Holdings Co., Ltd., and Dongguan Bubugao Education Technology Co., Ltd. have withdrawn.
Previously, OPPO, vivo, and Dongguan Bubugao each held 45%, 45%, and 10% of the shares respectively. According to the information on Qichacha, Guangdong Bubugao Education Development Co., Ltd. was established in November 2017 with Xie Yong as the legal representative. The registered capital is 50 million yuan, and the business scope includes investment, development, operation, management, and educational application software development for educational projects.
Bubugao related information
- Xiaomi once again wins a wave of champions during the 618 shopping festival! Tablets, smart bands and other products take the top spot
- The iQOO Neo8 series is now available for sale The total cost is 2299 yuan, and installment payments are interest-free
- Moto officially announces the new spokesperson for the Moto Razr The new foldable product will be released tonight
When it comes to Bubugao, we have to mention its founder Duan Yongping. In the 1990s, Duan Yongping, who had just graduated from college, became the factory director of Zhongshan Rihua Electronics Factory. At that time, domestic electronic products were not developed, so he seized the opportunity to create an electronic game console, which later became the famous Xiaobawang. As we all know, Xiaobawang was very successful. In the third year after Duan Yongping took over, Xiaobawang’s market value reached 1 billion yuan. So Xiaobawang became independent from the original electronics factory and established Xiaobawang Electronic Industry Co., Ltd.
One year later, Duan Yongping, who had great ambitions, decided to resign. Six people, including three who later became the CEOs of Little Genius, OPPO, and vivo, resigned with him.
Bubugao related information
Looking back at history, vivo and OPPO do have some connections, but now the two companies operate independently. Vivo’s founder, Shen Wei, explained the relationship between vivo and OPPO at a press conference: “In fact, the two companies have no relationship at all and develop independently as both competitors and peers.”
- Xiaomi Redmi K60 wins the double champion of sales and revenue during the 618 promotion It’s killing it!
- The Honor 90 series won the new product sales champion on multiple platforms during the 618 shopping festival It is true that it sold out quickly
- Wait no more, get the OnePlus Ace 2 now, you won’t regret it Starting at 2599 yuan
- The manufacturing cost of the Samsung S23 Ultra is less than $500 There is a reason for the significant markup
- Moto Razr fashion ambassador Zhu Zhu officially announced! The new folding product will be released tonight
- Xiaomi’s 618 shopping festival has taken off on various platforms! The K60 series and Xiaomi 13 are selling like crazy
- Honor responds to rumors of starting a new company to develop self-made chips focus on these research and development areas