OPPO Reno10 Series Capture Your Love Photography Studio Chengdu Station ended perfectly!
OPPO Reno10 Photography Studio event in Chengdu ended successfully!
【PhoneAuto News】Previously, in order to welcome this year’s Children’s Day on June 1st, OPPO planned the OPPO Reno10 series Children’s Day theme event.
OPPO Reno10 series
During this Children’s Day event, OPPO joined hands with Tianzhen Blue to create the “Take a photo of what you love” photo studio for parents and children. Users can participate in the event by visiting OPPO’s designated authorized experience stores or authorized experience centers. During the event, OPPO’s staff and “Tianzhen Blue” professional photographers will use the OPPO Reno10 series smartphones, which perform extremely well in portrait photography, to take exquisite photos of children for free. In addition, the relevant stores have prepared a lot of gifts to give away.
- Huawei launches Kunlun glass replacement service for P/Mate series starting at only 589 yuan
- OPPO Reno10 Pro+ wins the double championship on Douyin, achieving a historic sales record
- Killing it A guide to choosing the Moto Razr 40 foldable screen series
On June 2nd, PhoneAuto noticed that OPPO officially announced that the OPPO Reno10 series “Take a photo of what you love” photo studio in Chengdu has successfully concluded! It is reported that this time OPPO used elements that children like to create three major theme studios, which are “Cat’s Nest Theme Studio”, “Candy Theme Studio” and “Little Flying Man Theme Studio”. These carefully crafted theme studios have already made many children very happy.
The reason why OPPO used the Reno10 series for this Children’s Day event is mainly because this series of models has made great progress in portrait photography. First of all, in terms of selfies, the front camera of the Reno10 series supports 32 million pixel photo shooting, and the sensor is Sony’s IMX709. At the same time, the highest configuration of the Reno10 series is equipped with a 50 million pixel IMX890 sensor main camera and a 64 million pixel periscope telephoto camera.
Official sample photos of the OPPO Reno10 series
According to official information, the periscope telephoto lens of the Reno10 series can be said to be the “big killer” for taking portrait photos. This lens supports stabilization, can achieve 3x optical zoom, and has a maximum aperture of F/2.5. In daily shooting, this lens can easily achieve the large aperture blur effect of a single-lens reflex camera, and can also exclude other cluttered scenery through zooming, taking a portrait photo with a prominent subject and perfect composition.
- Huawei and Samsung lead the way, these few folding screen smartphones are the focus of this year’s 618 promotion
- vivo V29 Lite 5G released, equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 695, priced at about 2700 yuan
- 618 easy bottom-fishing for high cost-effective mobile phones, just follow the JD discount bestseller list to buy
- Huawei MatePad offers intelligent assistance for learning and light office work, while the HarmonyOS team experience doubles
- Snapdragon 8 Gen3 to be released as early as October 24th! Confirmed by Qualcomm Technology Summit
- iPhone disabled! Russia requires government officials to not use Apple phones for work
- New version of Samsung S23 Ultra exposed, using Exynos 2300 processor?