New version of Samsung S23 Ultra exposed, using Exynos 2300 processor?
Samsung S23 Ultra's new version exposed, with Exynos 2300 processor
【PhoneAuto News】According to PhoneAuto, foreign media reports that the Samsung S23 Ultra may be “re-released”, but this time with the Exynos 2300 processor instead of the second-generation Snapdragon 8. It is currently unclear when the new version of the Samsung S23 Ultra will be released, or how much it will cost. However, if the news is true, Samsung should give a price similar to the Snapdragon version.
Samsung S23 Ultra
According to foreign media reports, a mysterious smartphone appeared on the Geekbench benchmarking website recently, with the model number SM-S9190 and equipped with the Samsung Exynos 2300 processor. The tech industry has speculated that this might be news about the Samsung S23 FE, which seems highly likely. However, a recent tweet from the accurate Samsung mobile phone news leaker ICE UNIVERSE added a new twist to the story. This blogger said that SM-S9190 is not the rumored S23 FE, but the S23 Ultra. More precisely, this mysterious device is likely to be the Exynos 2300 version of the Samsung S23 Ultra.
- Samsung S24 Ultra may receive a significant upgrade in zoom functionality with two possible options
- OPPO wins multiple championships again, with sales revenue of over 4000 yuan showing a year-on-year increase of 160%
- Nokia 2660 Flip phone now comes in green and pink colors, and is priced at only 65 pounds
Samsung S23 Ultra new version related leaks
In mid-February of this year, Samsung released the S23 series flagship phones in China, among which the S23 Ultra is the highest-end model. The machine’s performance is almost impeccable, equipped with the second-generation Snapdragon 8 mobile platform. The new 8-core CPU and GPU design improves the phone’s processing power by about 30% and graphics processing performance by about 41%. Samsung officials said that the S23 Ultra is equipped with an enhanced intelligent battery, upgraded cooling system, and 120Hz adaptive refresh rate screen, coupled with an all-new AI adaptive game capability, bringing the strongest gaming experience to Galaxy phones so far.
If the Samsung S23 Ultra really launches an Exynos 2300 version, I wonder how its performance will be?
- The Moto Razr 40 series is now available for pre-order, and you can get a discount of 1 yuan for every 10 yuan spent, up to a maximum of 3999 yuan for a whole unit
- Xiaomi’s Graduation Package is here! For only 5000 yuan, you can get a smartphone, tablet, and smartwatch all together
- Japan once again demands that Apple open up a third-party app store, which was previously rejected
- Are you lost on which phone to switch to during 618 shopping festival? Check out these four models starting from 1499 yuan
- The white panel Meizu 20 standard version is only 2800 yuan If you don’t buy it now, you may miss the chance!
- Doesn’t this sound tempting? For less than 3,000 yuan, you can get the top version of OnePlus Ace 2V with 1 terabyte storage
- Morning News Moto Razr 40 Ultra released, BYD auto sales figures for May announced