Redmi K60 Pro has been reported to be discontinued! K60 Ultra is finally coming
Redmi K60 Pro discontinued, K60 Ultra coming soon
【phoneauto News】The flagship of the Redmi K series has attracted a lot of attention from netizens. The latest news obtained by phoneauto is that the K60 Pro has been discontinued, which seems to be a signal that the K60 Ultra is about to be released.
Redmi K60 Pro
After checking the official Xiaomi store, phoneauto found that most of the configurations of the Redmi K60 Pro are currently out of stock, which further confirms the news of the discontinuation. Of course, out with the old and in with the new, the Redmi K60 Ultra should already be on its way to being released.
- The most powerful camera phone in the same price range, OPPO K11, will be available for sale tomorrow starting at 1799 yuan!
- Domestic gaming smartphone Red Magic 8S Pro enters the European market Changing colors costs an extra thousand
- Apple iPhone 15 standard version may lower its starting price due to poor sales of previous generation models
Previously, an overseas blogger exposed a suspected design of the Redmi K60 Ultra, which features a centered punch-hole display and ultra-narrow bezels on the front, and a curved design on the back. The rectangular camera module is located in the upper left corner, which is more square in shape. The module includes a triple camera setup and overall looks somewhat similar to the Xiaomi 13 series.
Redmi K60 Ultra design
Earlier this month, phoneauto also reported the news of the Geekbench 6.1.0 benchmark scores of the suspected Redmi K60 Ultra. The leaked images online show that the model number is 23078PND5G, with a single-core score of 1289 and a multi-core score of 3921. It is reported that the Redmi K60 Ultra is equipped with the MediaTek Dimensity 9200+ processor instead of the Qualcomm series mobile platform.
The Dimensity 9200+ can be said to be MediaTek’s most powerful 5G SoC to date, using TSMC’s second-generation 4nm process. The X3 big core frequency has been increased to 3.35GHz, and the frequency of the three big cores has also been increased to 3GHz. It scores over 1.36 million on Antutu Benchmark. With such powerful performance, how much will this new phone cost? There are reports that the Redmi K60 Ultra is expected to be priced at around 3000 yuan, with a focus on the 16GB RAM version.
- Thousand yuan high-performance gaming console? Alleged Honor X50 GT appears online, supporting 35W charging
- Morning News vivo launches new self-developed chip V3, Chery Jetour X70 Pro hits the market
- vivo Image Festival Held Officially Launches 6nm Self-developed Image Chip V3
- Controversially, steady development – MiaoYa App officially launched on the Apple App Store
- vivo collaborates with FIRST Youth Film Exhibition to hold the fourth edition of the Super Short Film Premiere and Awards Ceremony
- iOS 17 Exposes New Features of iPhone 15 Pro, Possibly Equipped with Multi-functional Button
- The Little Blue Bird becomes history The Twitter app icon has now changed to a black and white color scheme with an X