Samsung’s Z Fold 5 foldable flagship complete specifications leaked, to be officially released at the end of July
Samsung Z Fold 5 foldable flagship specs leaked, to be released in late July
【PhoneAuto News】Samsung’s Z Fold 5 foldable flagship has been confirmed to be launched in South Korea at the end of July. Before the launch event, an informant has released the complete specifications of the Samsung Z Fold 5. According to foreign media reports, the launch events for this device will also be held in the United States and Canada in August, and it is expected that the domestic launch event in China will also be held around August.
Samsung Z Fold 5
According to the informant, Samsung will use a custom-developed Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 mobile platform for the Z Fold 5, which is the same as the S23 series. Judging from the Geekbench benchmark test results, the Z Fold 5’s processor is consistent with the S23 series in terms of frequency. It has a 3.36GHz main core, four performance cores with a main frequency of 2.8GHz, and three efficiency cores with a main frequency of 2.02GHz. In addition, the test model is equipped with 12GB of RAM. The informant further added that Samsung may launch storage options of 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB, which will vary depending on the region where the device is launched.
Complete specifications for Samsung Z Fold 5
- Since the release of the Realme GT Neo5, there have been more and more 1TB smartphones
- 618 New Choice Huawei MateBook E Series 2-in-1 Laptop for More Efficient Mobile Office
- Honor 90’s color scheme is blooming with fun Honor showcases art inspired by the design of new machines
In other aspects, Samsung Z Fold 5 may have a foldable display with a size of 7.6 inches and a maximum refresh rate of 120Hz, and is equipped with a 6.2-inch external screen. In addition, the device will have a 50-megapixel main camera and a built-in 4400mAh battery, supporting 25W fast charging and running on the One UI 5.1 system based on Android 13. The latest report also shows that Samsung Z Fold 5 may adopt a waterdrop hinge, which will help reduce the visibility of creases. It is reported that the device has also obtained an IPX8 rating, which can support a waterproof depth of up to 1 meter and last for 30 minutes.
- New Stone Floor Scrubber A10 Ultra goes on sale today, with a special first-time price of 3399 yuan
- Xiaomi is second! Lei Jun shares the BrandZ China Global Brand Ranking 2023
- Possible Samsung Z Fold5 official promotional poster leaked, with significant improvements in technology?
- Countdown to 618! These popular phones are worth buying There is always one that suits you
- News Intel’s Core processors adopt new naming convention, NIO ET5 Travel Edition goes on sale
- Which high-capacity smartphone is the best choice for 618 shopping festival? OnePlus Ace 2V under 3000 yuan is a great option
- Bosch CEO Mobile phone manufacturers can make cars, but car companies making phones are just trying to find something to do when they are bored