Huawei, Tencent, Stone, and DJI and other companies were selected as the Top 50 Global Chinese Brands in China’s globalization efforts
Selected companies for China's globalization efforts Huawei, Tencent, Stone, DJI, and others in Top 50 Global Chinese Brands
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, PhoneAuto noticed that Google has partnered with Kantar to release the “Google x Kantar BrandZ China Global Brand 2023” report, revealing this year’s top 50 global brands and rising star list. It is reported that this is the seventh year that this list has been released, and compared with previous years, 10 new brands have been added to the list this year. Among the newly listed brands, PhoneAuto discovered Stone Technology, which has always focused on smart hardware devices. Stone Technology is a young smart hardware device enterprise, which has always insisted on driving long-term and stable development of the company with innovation, and has always maintained a leading technological advantage in the industry.
The reason why Stone Technology can make it onto this list is inseparable from its strong product ability, and behind its strong product power is the daily investment in research and development. It is understood that in 2022, Stone Technology invested 489 million yuan in research and development, an increase of 10.85% year-on-year. Since 2016, the cumulative research and development investment has exceeded 1.6 billion yuan. The proportion of technology research and development investment and revenue reached 7.38%, which not only leads the industry, but also reaches the level of first-class domestic technology companies.
Long-term research and development investment has ensured that Stone Technology’s product performance and stability far exceed the industry. Stone Technology’s products perform better than its competitors in path planning and obstacle avoidance. This is due to the algorithmic advancement that Stone Technology has accumulated through long-term research and development, which has become the company’s core technological barrier. Currently, Stone Technology is already in a leading position in the industry in terms of algorithms, and the iterative development of algorithms relies on continuous deep learning and algorithm optimization of networked product data on the server side, making it difficult for later-comers to catch up in a short period of time. These technological advantages have also become powerful weapons for Stone Technology to expand into overseas markets. In 2022, Stone Technology achieved overseas market revenue of 3.48 billion yuan, accounting for 52.54% of the company’s revenue.
- More than half of the Chinese manufacturers in the Apple Vision Pro supply chain, including Luxshare Precision, are involved
- Redmi 12 officially released with MediaTek G88 chipset and affordable price
- vivo X Flip and X Fold2 have been leading the JD 618 phone speed ranking for 15 consecutive days
- Samsung’s Z Fold 5 foldable flagship complete specifications leaked, to be officially released at the end of July
- Since the release of the Realme GT Neo5, there have been more and more 1TB smartphones
- 618 New Choice Huawei MateBook E Series 2-in-1 Laptop for More Efficient Mobile Office
- Honor 90’s color scheme is blooming with fun Honor showcases art inspired by the design of new machines
- New Stone Floor Scrubber A10 Ultra goes on sale today, with a special first-time price of 3399 yuan
- Xiaomi is second! Lei Jun shares the BrandZ China Global Brand Ranking 2023
- Possible Samsung Z Fold5 official promotional poster leaked, with significant improvements in technology?