The Honor 90 Lite 5G has appeared on the IMDA certification website and will soon be available in the Asian market
The Honor 90 Lite 5G will soon be available in the Asian market as it has appeared on the IMDA certification website
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, the Honor 90 Lite 5G made its debut in the European market and has been released in some European countries. This is a mid-range smartphone with a price of 300 euros (approximately 2363 yuan). Now, it seems that this smartphone is preparing to enter the Asian market, as it has recently appeared on the IMDA certification website.
According to the list information, the Honor 90 Lite 5G with the model number CRT-NX1 is expected to be released in Singapore. Although this list does not provide any specific details or specifications about the device, this device has been launched in Europe before, so we already have comprehensive information about its specifications.
- 200W Super Fast Flash Charge 2K Full Screen Flagship iQOO 11S will be released on July 4th
- Xiaomi 13T Pro overseas price and release date leaked, officially launching in September
- Analyst iPhone sales expected to recover after September, iPhone 15 to boost sales
In terms of appearance, the Honor 90 Lite 5G adopts a simple and stylish design style, with a mainstream punch-hole screen on the front, and the punch-hole is located in the middle of the top of the screen, which is highly recognizable. The phone comes in three stylish colors: Lake Green, Midnight Black, and Titanium Silver, which can meet the diverse aesthetic needs of users.
The Honor 90 Lite 5G features a 6.7-inch FHD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate. In terms of cameras, the phone adopts a triple rear camera setup, including a 100 million pixel main camera + a 5 million pixel ultra-wide-angle secondary camera + a 2 million pixel macro secondary camera, supporting 10x digital zoom, and also has a 16 million pixel front camera.
In terms of other configurations, the Honor 90 Lite 5G is equipped with a Dimensity 6020 processor and a storage combination of 8GB+256GB, which is more than enough for daily use. In addition, this smartphone has a built-in 4500mAh battery and supports 35W fast charging.
- Samsung S23 FE 5G has passed the 3C certification and is confirmed to support 25W fast charging It is equipped with Snapdragon 8+?
- From Transformation to Leadership BOE’s Screen IoT Never Stops
- iQOO’s upcoming mid-range smartphone will feature a 2K screen! Is it targeting the Redmi K60?
- The three major storage chip manufacturers have announced price increases, with the increase ranging from approximately 7% to 8%!
- moto G14 new machine exposure, already passed TDRA certification, it seems that it will be released soon
- The highest discount for the Realme 11 series is now up to 1384 yuan! The city flash event is happening in Kunming
- OPPO Reno10 Pro Starry Night Edition is now on sale, with increased features without an increase in price, selling for 3899 yuan