Volvo EX30 released with the fastest acceleration in history, 0-100 km/h in 34 seconds Starting price is about 250,000 yuan
Volvo EX30 Fastest acceleration in history at 0-100 km/h in 34 seconds Starting price is around 250,000 yuan
【PhoneAuto News】On June 7th local time, Volvo officially launched its new car EX30 in Milan, Italy. The car is the smallest SUV and electric vehicle in the Volvo brand so far. It is also Volvo’s first small pure electric SUV and the fourth fully electric vehicle model. The starting price of the car in the United States is $34,950 (about 250,000 yuan), and it is currently open for pre-order.
From the appearance, the EX30 adopts a similar styling design to the EX90, both using a closed front grille design, and the two large headlights are also in Volvo’s classic “Thor’s Hammer” style. However, unlike the EX90, the car uses an upward sloping waistline and smoky black treatment on the A, B, and C pillars to create a floating roof visual sense. In addition, in terms of creating a muscular appearance, the vehicle is fuller than the EX90, making it more in line with the aesthetic of young people.
- Driver vacancy rate reaches 50% Many places have suspended the acceptance of new applications for online car-hailing transportation licenses
- Guangzhou Automobile Group Car sales in May were 209,606 units, an increase of 1450% year-on-year
- China Association of Automobile Manufacturers Preliminary statistics show that the retail sales of passenger cars in May this year were 1759 million units
In terms of size, the EX30 has a length, width, and height of 4,233mm/1,837mm/1,555mm, and a wheelbase of 2,650mm. Volvo stated that the chassis of the EX30 has been improved to fully utilize the car’s compact size. Although it is an electric vehicle, it also performs well in weight control, with a minimum curb weight of 1,830 kilograms, which is lighter than the nearly 2-ton weight of many electric cars.
Volvo EX30 Interior
As for the interior, the EX30 adopts a minimalist design and incorporates many new technologies. The center of the dashboard is equipped with a 12.3-inch infotainment system. Volvo claims to have closely cooperated with technology partners such as Google, Apple, and Qualcomm to provide the best possible user experience. The car also offers a digital car key that can remotely control functions such as charging, location, locking/unlocking, and heating. The car also supports the latest generation of parking assist functions, which can solve almost all parking problems, according to reports.
Volvo EX30 Space
In terms of power, the EX30 currently offers two power versions: a single-motor long-range version and a dual-motor performance version. The former has a maximum power of 268 horsepower (200 kW) and a peak torque of 343 N·m, and the 64-degree battery can bring a range of 275 miles (about 442 kilometers). The latter has a maximum power of 422 horsepower (315 kW) and a peak torque of 543 N·m. It can accelerate from 0 to 60 miles per hour in just 3.4 seconds, making it the fastest accelerating production car produced by Volvo.
- Stellantis Citroën develops electric vehicles for people with disabilities in cooperation with PIMAS
- BYD will begin pre-sale of the PLUS Champion Edition on June 8th Can you guess the price?
- The 2024 Chevrolet Trailblazer EV is being produced in Mexico and is expected to be launched this fall
- BYD Dolphin sold 30,679 units in May, with monthly sales exceeding 30,000 units for 3 consecutive months
- Haval did it! Takes the top spot for non-domestic car sales in Russia for May
- Tesla collaborates with NHTSA to recall Model Y due to steering wheel can come off
- For the second time in a week! Ford recalls 125,000 vehicles in the US due to fire risk