Bionic eyes! Xiaomi Civi 3 was released today with configuration information to give you a sneak peek
Xiaomi Civi 3 released today with bionic eyes configuration
【PhoneAuto News】”Three-year exploration masterpiece” Xiaomi Civi 3 will be officially released at 14:00 on May 25th. Before the official launch of the conference, PhoneAuto has summarized the overall configuration currently announced by the official, allowing everyone to understand the relevant information in advance.
Xiaomi Civi 3
As for the appearance, the “twin-color” Xiaomi Civi 3 adopts the same color matching and semi-tone design, bringing four trendy colors of rose purple, mint green, adventure gold, and coconut gray, which are in line with the self-expression pursued by contemporary young people, and can also meet the diverse aesthetic needs of users. The body is as light as 173.5g, as thin as 7.56mm, and as narrow as 71.7mm, comfortable to hold and easy to carry.
As for the camera, the Xiaomi Civi 3 front camera includes a 3200-pixel beauty lens and a 3200-pixel ultra-wide lens, which are upgraded to 78° and specialize in distortion-free portrait selfies; the rear camera is equipped with the same Sony’s IMX800 sensor as the Xiaomi 13, and supports OIS optical image stabilization. The phone also has a new portrait engine, bringing three-dimensional portrait effects and natural ambient environments.
- iPhone can turn into a smart display in seconds iOS 17 information flow is released Apple is not simple this time
- Super spotlight XMAGE imaging assists, Huawei P60 Pro unifies flagship imaging and lightweight fronts
- Price reduction is great! Yesterday, the pre-sale sales volume of Redmi K60 was 15 times that of the main competitors
Xiaomi Civi 3 will be the world’s first to debut with the MediaTek Dimensity 8200-Ultra, jointly defined by MediaTek and Xiaomi, which enables the Xiaomi imaging brain to be fully compatible and accelerated with the Dimensity mobile platform for the first time, achieving comprehensive enhancement and acceleration of Xiaomi imaging operators, and bringing more than 30 Xiaomi imaging functions to the Dimensity platform for the first time, leading to the transformation of the Dimensity mobile chip imaging.
In addition, Xiaomi Civi 3 is equipped with a flagship display, using C6 luminescent material, supporting 1200nit global, 1500nit peak brightness, 1920Hz PWM dimming, and low blue light; it also has a 4500mAh battery, using the same battery packaging technology as Xiaomi 13, which can achieve 1.21 days of battery life.
It is worth mentioning that the official will also bring the first joint product of Xiaomi Civi’s Disney 100th Anniversary special cooperation. Interested friends can pay attention to it.
- What are the differences between the OPPO Reno10 series? We have uncovered these details
- Sony Xperia 1 V, a movie-inspired imaging smartphone, appears at Sony Expo 2023
- Huawei’s Li Xiaolong reveals the best-selling password of Huawei Mate X3 and P60 series
- OPPO Reno 10 series officially released, starting at 2499 yuan The entire series features a major upgrade in imaging!
- Full of texture, the iQOO Neo8 Pro adopts an innovative leather texture technology for the first time
- Big move! It has been revealed that StarMedia, a subsidiary of Meizu, and Polestar China will integrate and establish a joint venture company
- Apple’s WWDC23 Ultimate Spoiler Alert iOS 17 Debuts, First Headset Highly Anticipated