Morning News Xiaomi Group Q1 financial report released, all-new NIO ES6 officially launched
Xiaomi Group Q1 financial report released, NIO ES6 launched
【PhoneAuto Morning News】On the afternoon of May 24th, Xiaomi Group officially released the company’s Q1 2023 financial report. On the same day, the brand new NIO ES6 was officially launched, with a price range of 368,000-4.26 million yuan. At the same time, the new car provides a BaaS battery rental plan, priced at 98,000 yuan, with a monthly battery fee of 980 yuan/1680 yuan.
Xiaomi Q1 financial report released: Total revenue was nearly 59.5 billion yuan, and a gross profit margin of 19.5% reached a new high.
The financial report shows that as of March 31, Xiaomi’s first-quarter revenue was 59.48 billion yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 18.9% and a month-on-month decrease of 9.9%. The estimated revenue was 58.81 billion yuan. But the adjusted net profit was 3.23 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 13.1% and a month-on-month increase of 121.3%, and the estimated profit was 3 billion yuan. The group’s overall gross profit margin of 19.5% reached a historical high. In addition, Xiaomi invested 1.1 billion yuan in innovative businesses, including smart electric vehicles.
- The vivo S17 series has started pre-orders and will be released on May 31st, featuring a domestically produced screen!
- Disaster! These four mobile phones are increasingly popular, and it seems that one is more popular than the other This time, during the 618 shopping festival, it’s hard to guarantee that the wallets won’t suffer
- Bionic eyes! Xiaomi Civi 3 was released today with configuration information to give you a sneak peek
The brand new NIO ES6 is on sale! Starting at 368,000 yuan, battery rental is sold at 98,000 yuan
This time, the overall design of the brand new NIO ES6 inherits the old model, but the design is simpler. In terms of space, the length, width and height of the new NIO ES6 are 4854mm/1995mm/1703mm, and the wheelbase is 2915mm, which is not much different from the current model. In terms of power and endurance, the brand new NIO ES6 adopts front and rear dual motors, with a maximum power of 150 kilowatts for the front motor and 210 kilowatts for the rear motor. The acceleration time from 0-100km/h is 4.5 seconds, and the braking distance from 100-0km/h is 34.5 meters. The standard endurance battery pack (75kWh) of the new car has a CLTC endurance of 490 kilometers, the long endurance battery pack (100kWh) has a range of 625 kilometers, and the 150kWh battery pack has the longest endurance of up to 930 kilometers.
Attention Apple fans! JD.com’s 618 iPhone coupon is here with up to 1800 yuan off
The annual 618 promotion has begun, have you decided what to buy yet? During the promotion, many consumers start shopping for new phones. JD.com has officially introduced “Early access to 618 discounts” Part 2, and the iPhone coupon that everyone has been waiting for is here! From May 25th to May 27th, at 0:00, 10:00 and 20:00 every day, a limited number of coupons for the iPhone 14 Pro series will be available with discounts of up to 1800 yuan!
Let’s show our strength to our competitors! Li Xiang: Ideal L7 can sell up to 20,000 units per month in October
Li Xiang posted on his personal Weibo account: “Ideal L7 can sell up to 20,000 units per month in October this year. I set a small goal for the team in advance. To our suppliers and partners, please trust us and keep up with the production capacity!” Interestingly, Li Xiang posted this message right after the launch of NIO’s new ES6 model, which is their competitor. Some netizens commented: “After watching the ES6 launch, Li Xiang must be very happy.” “Li Xiang is even more confident about the sales of Ideal L7.”
- iPhone can turn into a smart display in seconds iOS 17 information flow is released Apple is not simple this time
- Super spotlight XMAGE imaging assists, Huawei P60 Pro unifies flagship imaging and lightweight fronts
- Price reduction is great! Yesterday, the pre-sale sales volume of Redmi K60 was 15 times that of the main competitors
- What are the differences between the OPPO Reno10 series? We have uncovered these details
- Sony Xperia 1 V, a movie-inspired imaging smartphone, appears at Sony Expo 2023
- Huawei’s Li Xiaolong reveals the best-selling password of Huawei Mate X3 and P60 series
- OPPO Reno 10 series officially released, starting at 2499 yuan The entire series features a major upgrade in imaging!