Dongfeng Motor Group Co, Ltd The cumulative sales of automobiles from January to May this year reached 766,365 units
Dongfeng Motor Group sold 766,365 cars from January to May this year
【PhoneAuto News】On June 8th, PhoneAuto learned that Dongfeng Group’s cumulative car sales from January to May 2023 were 766,365, a year-on-year decrease of 22.8%, according to an announcement released by the company on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. In addition, the parent company Dongfeng Motor Group Co., Ltd. had a cumulative car sales of 870,022 from January to May, a year-on-year decrease of 25.8%. The subsidiary, Dongfeng Motor Corporation, had a cumulative car sales of 56,562 from January to May, a year-on-year decrease of 3.8%.
On June 6th, Dongfeng Motor Corporation released statistics revealing that the total car sales in May this year were 10,026, compared to 9,160 in the same period last year. Among them, the sales of new energy vehicles were 1,898, compared to 1,712 in the same period last year. The cumulative sales of new energy vehicles from January to May were 5,877, a year-on-year decrease of 19.24%. In addition, the delivery of 3,003 LanTu cars in May increased by 231% year-on-year.
According to official sources, Dongfeng Motor Group Co., Ltd. sold 2.92 million cars in 2022, ranking third in the domestic automobile industry and 122nd in the Fortune 500, with products sold in more than 100 countries worldwide. Recently, Dongfeng Motor Corporation held a launch event for the Dongfeng KAPUT EV80 in Haikou, further expanding the company’s main product lineup in the field of Dongfeng new energy mini trucks.
- In May of this year, the retail sales of passenger vehicles reached 1742 million units, an increase of 286% compared to the same period last year
- BYD’s Wang Chuanfu The automotive industry has entered a race to eliminate those without core technology will survive
- Changan Automobile Total car sales exceeded 200,000 in May, a year-on-year increase of 3249%
It is worth mentioning that the latest data from the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM) shows that the retail sales of passenger cars in May 2023 reached 1.742 million, a year-on-year increase of 28.6% and a month-on-month increase of 7.3%. The cumulative retail sales this year reached 7.632 million, a year-on-year increase of 4.2%. At the same time, the wholesale sales of passenger cars by automakers across the country in May this year were 1.997 million, a year-on-year increase of 25.4% and a month-on-month increase of 12.4%. The cumulative wholesale sales this year reached 8.827 million, a year-on-year increase of 10.4%.
- 2023 Detroit Auto Show officially announced, opening on September 13th The number of participating car companies may double
- Electric cars also have to go off-road! Volvo launches the EX30 off-road version, which will be available for purchase in 2024
- Volvo EX30 released with the fastest acceleration in history, 0-100 km/h in 34 seconds Starting price is about 250,000 yuan
- Driver vacancy rate reaches 50% Many places have suspended the acceptance of new applications for online car-hailing transportation licenses
- Guangzhou Automobile Group Car sales in May were 209,606 units, an increase of 1450% year-on-year
- China Association of Automobile Manufacturers Preliminary statistics show that the retail sales of passenger cars in May this year were 1759 million units
- Stellantis Citroën develops electric vehicles for people with disabilities in cooperation with PIMAS