Is a Chinese smartphone manufacturer actively introducing ChatGPT to compete with Apple’s Siri?
Yes, a Chinese smartphone manufacturer is introducing ChatGPT to compete with Apple's Siri
【PhoneAuto News】On June 2, PhoneAuto noticed that according to information revealed by relevant digital bloggers, the Chinese mobile phone manufacturer Transsion Infinix will actively introduce ChatGPT under OpenAI.
Transsion mobile phone
It is reported that although OpenAI has already launched the ChatGPT application on Apple’s App Store, it still needs some preparation time for relevant applications to be launched on Android. After Transsion Infinix actively introduces ChatGPT, users no longer need to download third-party apps directly from the app store.
- Huang Xiaoming saved my phone trended on Weibo, but it doesn’t feel as exciting as Kunlun Glass
- OPPO Reno10 Series Capture Your Love Photography Studio Chengdu Station ended perfectly!
- Huawei launches Kunlun glass replacement service for P/Mate series starting at only 589 yuan
The relevant blogger also revealed that Transsion Infinix may combine ChatGPT with the intelligent voice assistant on the mobile phone, which may make Transsion Infinix’s voice assistant surpass Apple’s Siri. It is reported that the relevant voice assistant may start to be pushed on the Transsion Infinix Note30 series.
It should be noted that Transsion Infinix is a Chinese mobile phone manufacturer, but its main markets are India, Africa, Southeast Asia, Latin America and other places. Its mobile phone products are not sold publicly in mainland China, and it is a relatively special domestic mobile phone manufacturer.
Moreover, don’t think that Transsion Infinix is a small factory. In fact, according to research data from related institutions, Transsion is the sixth largest smartphone manufacturer in the world, occupying about 5% of the global market share. From the perspective of market share alone, it surpasses companies that we are more familiar with such as Honor, Motorola, and Realme, and is second only to Samsung, Apple, Xiaomi, OPPO, and vivo. Therefore, the trend of Transsion introducing ChatGPT is worth paying attention to.
- OPPO Reno10 Pro+ wins the double championship on Douyin, achieving a historic sales record
- Killing it A guide to choosing the Moto Razr 40 foldable screen series
- Huawei and Samsung lead the way, these few folding screen smartphones are the focus of this year’s 618 promotion
- vivo V29 Lite 5G released, equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 695, priced at about 2700 yuan
- 618 easy bottom-fishing for high cost-effective mobile phones, just follow the JD discount bestseller list to buy
- Huawei MatePad offers intelligent assistance for learning and light office work, while the HarmonyOS team experience doubles
- Snapdragon 8 Gen3 to be released as early as October 24th! Confirmed by Qualcomm Technology Summit