BYD Dynasty sold 125,515 vehicles in May, with one-third of them being from the Qin series
BYD Dynasty sold 125,515 vehicles in May, 1/3 of which were from the Qin series
【PhoneAuto News】On June 3rd, BYD announced the specific sales of its May Dynasty models on its official WeChat account. The poster shows that the sales volume of the BYD Dynasty series in May was 125,515 units, an increase of 71.6% year-on-year, accounting for about 52% of the total sales in May.
BYD Dynasty Series
In addition to the total sales, BYD also introduced the May sales of each model of the Dynasty series. Among them, the Han series sold 20,387 units in May, with a cumulative total of 72,825 units for the year, and a cumulative total sales of over 500,000 units, still leading the large sedan market among domestic brands. The Tang series sold 11,871 units in May, with a cumulative total sales of 56,682 units for the year, and total sales also exceeded 500,000 units.
- BMW announces recall for these models! There is a risk of power interruption during driving
- Some imported Jeep Wranglers have announced a recall of 852 vehicles! There is a risk of fuel leakage
- Avita received an order for 2,366 vehicles in May, and will provide Huawei’s Hongmeng car system in the third quarter
The main selling model, the Qin series, also performed very well in May, thanks to the launch of the Qin PLUS DM-i champion version starting at 99,800 yuan. The series sold 43,757 units in May, with a total of 1,715,334 units sold for the year, and cumulative sales also exceeded the 1 million mark. The Qin series has also become one of the most worthwhile models to choose from in the current domestic A-class car market, and has caused a considerable impact on the sales of joint venture models that previously occupied this price range.
The Yuan series also performed very well in May, with a total of 35,815 units sold and a cumulative total sales of 172,218 units for the year, surpassing the 600,000 mark in cumulative sales. Since the Song PLUS is currently classified as an ocean series for sales, the Song series only includes the Song Pro and Song MAX models, with a May sales volume of only 13,685 units and a cumulative total sales of 59,946 units for the year. However, the newly launched Song Pro DM-i champion version may bring more sales to the Song series in the next few months.
May Sales of BYD Dynasty Models
From the total number, BYD sold 240,220 new energy vehicles in May, an increase of 97.63% compared to the same period last year with 114,943 vehicles sold. The production reached 246,259 vehicles, up 99.34% YoY. Among them, the production and sales of pure electric vehicle models reached 126,091 and 119,603 vehicles respectively, up 94.77% and 92.39% YoY; the production and sales data of plug-in hybrid electric vehicle models reached 119,040 and 119,489 vehicles respectively, up 103.89% and 102.80% YoY.
- The new BMW X6 is officially on the market! It can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 54 seconds, with prices starting from 799,900 yuan
- Volvo/Polestar will provide an improved version of CarPlay through OTA updates for the car’s infotainment system
- The Zhiji LS7 sold 1922 vehicles in May, continuously topping the sales charts for pure electric SUVs
- Jianjie M5 ranks first in quality in the mainstream plug-in hybrid subdivision market of Jundi (Note The original text is in simplified Chinese characters, so the translation is also in simplified Chinese)
- Porsche unveils new emblem shield after three years of design, to be widely used by the end of this year
- ： can be translated to Securities Daily evaluates Musk’s trip to China Will have three impacts on the domestic auto market in English
- Ideal Automobile delivered 28,000 new cars in May, with a growth of 146% Monthly revenue exceeded 10 billion yuan