Lei Jun openly stated that Xiaomi’s Surge S1 is based on the Android system. Truly an honest person!
Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun Candidly Reveals Surge S1 is Built on Android Platform - Truly a Genuine and Transparent Leader!
[Mobile China News] On October 17th, Mobile China noticed that Xiaomi Group Chairman Lei Jun officially announced that the new Xiaomi operating system, Xiaomi HyperOS, has been officially packaged in the final version. Xiaomi HyperOS will be launched on the Xiaomi 14 series models, and the Xiaomi 14 series models are already in production, so they may be officially released soon. At the same time, Mobile China also noticed that Lei Jun directly stated that Xiaomi HyperOS is built on the Android system.
Lei Jun and Xiaomi phones and Xiaomi HyperOS
Lei Jun said that Xiaomi HyperOS has been officially born, “centered on people, creating an ecosystem operating system for people, cars, and home.” It is based on a deep evolution of Android and the self-developed Vela system, which completely rewrites the underlying architecture and provides a public foundation for the future of billions of devices and billions of connections. This is a super huge engineering system, so our engineers have named it Xiaomi HyperOS in English. The first device equipped with Xiaomi HyperOS will bring a “leapfrog upgrade” to the Xiaomi 14.
Lei Jun bluntly says Xiaomi HyperOS is based on Android system
- Huawei responds to the rebranding of HuaBianPay Essentially speeding up the construction of the HarmonyOS ecosystem.
- Xiaomi Mi 14 real machine front exposure, there may be surprises in the border, self-developed Surge OS shines
- Blogger Goodbye MIUI, let’s see what power Xiaomi Pengpai OS has
At the same time, some netizens noticed that although Lei Jun himself has introduced Xiaomi HyperOS at length, he did not mention the word “self-developed” at all. He truly lives up to his reputation as an honest person in the industry. Some digital bloggers have expressed that it is impossible to completely separate the underlying framework of Xiaomi HyperOS from Android AOSP (in the short term), but in the long run, it will definitely gradually move away from this solution.
- Huawei’s mobile phones have finally regained the number one market share in China, successfully surpassing Apple.
- Lei Jun confirms that Xiaomi 14 has already started production! First release of Xiaomi Pengpai OS system.
- China Mobile Customizing the Mate 60 model is a routine move, also procured the Pro version
- Foldable screen new benchmark! OPPO Find N3 equipped with dual diamond screens inside and outside
- Honor Play8T goes on sale tomorrow with a 6000mAh battery, comparable to a portable power bank.
- Xiaomi POCO C65 to be launched soon! Could be a rebranded version of Redmi 13C
- Shen Yiren has started using the OPPO Find N3 Imaging is considered leading in foldable screens.