Xiaomi Mi 14 real machine front exposure, there may be surprises in the border, self-developed Surge OS shines
Xiaomi Mi 14 Leaked Front View Reveals Potential Border Improvements, Surging with Self-Developed Surge OS
【Mobile China News】On the morning of October 17th, the long-awaited new Xiaomi phone, Xiaomi 14, finally started preheating. The founder, chairman, and CEO of Xiaomi, Lei Jun, threw out a bombshell – Xiaomi’s brand new system, PenguOS. In addition to Xiaomi’s new system, digital bloggers also released the real machine image of Xiaomi 14 shortly after, and Xiaomi has already started the preheating for Xiaomi 14.
Xiaomi 14 rendering
From the leaked images revealed by the blogger, although the Xiaomi 14 in the picture is equipped with a secrecy shell, so the frame display is not very obvious. However, if you enlarge the picture carefully, you can still vaguely see that the frame of Xiaomi 14 seems to have been improved compared to the previous generation. In addition to the screen frame, the “Xiaomi HyperOS” in the middle of the screen is also very eye-catching. Look at the arrow below, this page should be the system setting interface after the new machine is turned on. Lei Jun also stated on Weibo that the Xiaomi 14 series will be the first smartphone to be equipped with Xiaomi’s PenguOS.
Xiaomi 14 real machine image
- Blogger Goodbye MIUI, let’s see what power Xiaomi Pengpai OS has
- Huawei’s mobile phones have finally regained the number one market share in China, successfully surpassing Apple.
- Lei Jun confirms that Xiaomi 14 has already started production! First release of Xiaomi Pengpai OS system.
According to Lei Jun’s previous introduction, Xiaomi’s PenguOS is a “human-car-home full-ecosystem operating system.” Currently, it is based on the fusion of Android and self-developed Vela system, rewriting the underlying architecture. Subsequent devices will gradually switch to PenguOS, focusing on the interconnection of all terminals. Lei Jun also said that Xiaomi 14 will be a Xiaomi new product that brings a “leapfrog upgrade,” and compared to the new machine, it will be enhanced in both hardware and software.
According to previous leaks, Xiaomi 14 is expected to be officially released on October 27th and officially available for sale on November 1st before Double Eleven. The new phone will also provide standard and Pro versions. After upgrading MIUI to PenguOS, Xiaomi 14 is expected to continue the impressive sales performance of Xiaomi 13.
- China Mobile Customizing the Mate 60 model is a routine move, also procured the Pro version
- Foldable screen new benchmark! OPPO Find N3 equipped with dual diamond screens inside and outside
- Honor Play8T goes on sale tomorrow with a 6000mAh battery, comparable to a portable power bank.
- Xiaomi POCO C65 to be launched soon! Could be a rebranded version of Redmi 13C
- Shen Yiren has started using the OPPO Find N3 Imaging is considered leading in foldable screens.
- Report iPhone 16/16 Plus to be equipped with A18 chip, no longer using old chips
- Meizu 21 series may have an upgraded body material. Those who like flat screens can wait and see.