Blogger Goodbye MIUI, let’s see what power Xiaomi Pengpai OS has
Farewell MIUI, Hello Xiaomi Pengpai OS Exploring the Potential of a New Blogger's Choice
【Mobile China News】On the morning of October 17th, Xiaomi Group CEO Lei Jun officially announced: today is a historic moment for Xiaomi. The brand new operating system, Xiaomi HyperOS, has been finalized. The first phone to adopt the new system, the Xiaomi 14 series, has been delivered to the factory for production. From this moment on, Xiaomi HyperOS will gradually replace MIUI. After Lei Jun announced the completion of the final version of Xiaomi HyperOS, a digital blogger wrote: Goodbye MIUI, you have completed your mission. Hello HyperOS, show us what you’re capable of.
The blogger also stated: I think what CEO Lei said about the “brand new operating system” means that the entire Xiaomi ecosystem may gradually enter the era of HyperOS.
Earlier, the digital blogger “Digital Chat Station” revealed that Xiaomi is making progress in developing a self-developed OS for “new terminals”. Later, the blogger also stated that the self-developed system is compatible with AOSP. It seems that Xiaomi HyperOS will be similar to Huawei’s HarmonyOS, initially compatible with the Android ecosystem, and gradually become independent.
- Huawei’s mobile phones have finally regained the number one market share in China, successfully surpassing Apple.
- Lei Jun confirms that Xiaomi 14 has already started production! First release of Xiaomi Pengpai OS system.
- China Mobile Customizing the Mate 60 model is a routine move, also procured the Pro version
Huawei HarmonyOS has been criticized as a “skinned Android” in the past, but HarmonyOS Next will become a completely self-developed system. Will Xiaomi HyperOS follow the same path? This is also something that we eagerly anticipate. Finally, at yesterday’s developer conference, vivo announced that it will soon release a brand new self-developed system, which is expected to be similar to Xiaomi HyperOS.
- Foldable screen new benchmark! OPPO Find N3 equipped with dual diamond screens inside and outside
- Honor Play8T goes on sale tomorrow with a 6000mAh battery, comparable to a portable power bank.
- Xiaomi POCO C65 to be launched soon! Could be a rebranded version of Redmi 13C
- Shen Yiren has started using the OPPO Find N3 Imaging is considered leading in foldable screens.
- Report iPhone 16/16 Plus to be equipped with A18 chip, no longer using old chips
- Meizu 21 series may have an upgraded body material. Those who like flat screens can wait and see.
- Lei Jun announced Self-developed operating system Surging OS to be released with the launch of Xiaomi 14, replacing MIUI.