China Mobile Customizing the Mate 60 model is a routine move, also procured the Pro version
Customizing the Mate 60 Model is Part of China Mobile's Routine, They Also Secured the Pro Version
[Mobile China News] Recently, a purchasing list released by China Mobile has caused a stir online. Not for any other reason, but because they have purchased a whopping 1.2 million units of the hottest domestic model – the Huawei Mate 60 series. This move has sparked a heated discussion online. On October 17th, China Mobile responded to this issue.
Huawei Mate 60 series
Reporters learned from relevant personnel at China Mobile that this purchase is part of their normal customized edition (equity edition) agent procurement. It is understood that the equity edition models refer to China Mobile making some customization on the terminal for its own services such as Mobile Cloud Disk, and there is not much difference from the public edition models. In addition to the Huawei Mate 60 equity edition mentioned in the announcement, the models of the other four phones were not disclosed. The insider told reporters that this purchase is part of China Mobile’s regular operations, and in addition to the Mate 60 standard edition, the other four models include Mate 60 Pro and Mate 60 Pro+, among others.
China Mobile procurement notice
- Foldable screen new benchmark! OPPO Find N3 equipped with dual diamond screens inside and outside
- Honor Play8T goes on sale tomorrow with a 6000mAh battery, comparable to a portable power bank.
- Xiaomi POCO C65 to be launched soon! Could be a rebranded version of Redmi 13C
In response to China Mobile’s move, netizens have also started discussing the matter. Most netizens applaud China Mobile’s support for domestic models, but there are also some who express their “dissatisfaction” with China Mobile’s actions, as such a large order may make it more difficult for them to purchase the Mate 60 series. Some analysts also believe that it is unnecessary to overanalyze China Mobile’s large-scale purchase of the Huawei Mate 60 series, as China Mobile is just a distributor and will sell whichever phones they can, depending on user preferences. The massive purchase of this model only indicates their high expectations for Huawei’s new phone, which is in line with the current situation where the phone is in short supply in the market.
- Shen Yiren has started using the OPPO Find N3 Imaging is considered leading in foldable screens.
- Report iPhone 16/16 Plus to be equipped with A18 chip, no longer using old chips
- Meizu 21 series may have an upgraded body material. Those who like flat screens can wait and see.
- Lei Jun announced Self-developed operating system Surging OS to be released with the launch of Xiaomi 14, replacing MIUI.
- Lei Jun promotes the Xiaomi 14 series on Toutiao, some netizens have raised questions.
- iPhone 15’s initial sales in China decreased by 4.5% compared with last year. Is it all Huawei’s fault?
- Cook visited Chengdu! Took a photo with the iPhone 15 Pro Max.