OPPO Find N3 officially launched today. Highlights summarized. The price is the biggest suspense.
OPPO Find N3 Officially Launches Today Key Features Revealed with Price being Biggest Suspense
【Mobile China News】 Recently, OPPO announced that their new generation foldable flagship, OPPO Find N3, will bring a brand-new large screen experience. They claim that “from this generation onwards, the screen has edges, but the desktop is limitless.” This means that users can have an unlimited usage experience beyond the physical limitations of the limited internal screen desktop, opening up the next generation of foldable screen interaction. The phone will be globally released today, that is, on October 19th at 14:30.
According to information revealed by OPPO, the new phone will include an independent security chip, realizing “one chip for security, everything can be locked,” guaranteeing users’ security in various scenarios. It is known that the security chip used in this phone has passed the national second-level security certification. In addition, it is also equipped with OPPO’s independent security technology codenamed “Gudao,” which ensures the independent security of user data through the combination of software and hardware. Based on this feature, there is no doubt that OPPO Find N3’s positioning will be advanced and targeting the ultra-high-end market, especially for business professionals with high demands for information security. This folding screen flagship may have the best solution.
Furthermore, OPPO Find N3 will see an upgrade in terms of imaging. It will be equipped with dual-layer transistor pixel technology combined with OPPO’s unique Hasselblad imaging algorithm, bringing even more impressive photo effects. OPPO Find N3 also features dual diamond screens, providing users with top-of-the-line flagship screen experience, both on the internal and external screens.
- Blogger claims Huawei has a new battery, does this mean the nova 12 series is coming up?
- Xiaomi 14 to be equipped with Leica Summilux lens for the first time, this time it’s really high-end.
- Newest export control in the United States! The NVIDIA RTX4090 graphics card may be banned from sale to China.
All in all, the new generation foldable flagship, OPPO Find N3, will bring significant upgrades in system interaction, security protection, and imaging effects. The more versatile foldable screen experience is truly something to look forward to.
- Xiaomi Pangpeng OS upgrade list revealed, covering dozens of models but excluding Xiaomi 11.
- iQOO 12 series has been registered on the network, all models come with 120W fast charging. It will make its fastest appearance in November.
- Zhang Xuefeng took netizen’s advice and bought the complete set of Huawei’s new products. This time, it’s really way ahead!
- OnePlus supports domestic screens, the new flagship uses a high-end 2K screen from BOE, top specifications!
- Redmi K70 exposed again excellent border control, greatly improved overall quality
- OPPO Find N3’s appearance design exposed. Netizens exclaim it is stunning. The color matching is amazing!
- vivo X100 and X100 Pro core specifications exposed, highlighting a ‘fully loaded configuration