Redmi K70 exposed again excellent border control, greatly improved overall quality
Redmi K70 Boasts Exceptional Border Control And A Significant Improvement In Overall Quality According To Recent Exposé
[Mobile China News] With the official release of Xiaomi 14 and Surging OS, news about the sub-brand Redmi’s new K70 series is constantly appearing on the internet. Recently, a digital blogger exposed the latest news of a new sub-brand device, which is very likely to be the Redmi K70 series.
Redmi K60 Pro
The blogger stated, “The sub-series Snapdragon 8G3’s 2K straight screen is newly developed, with good frame control, and brightness and dimming solution have been upgraded. It comes with a metal straight frame + new coated glass body + transparent matrix Deco, with a superb texture. Currently, there is also a pink engineering device, and it is a glass version, but it is unclear if it will be released.”
Based on the leaks, the Redmi K70 Pro, expected to be equipped with Snapdragon 8 Gen3, is expected to have good performance in terms of screen borders. It will also have improvements in brightness and high-frequency dimming, further enhancing the overall screen visual experience. Considering that the previous two generations of the K series standard version and Pro version had the same screen, the standard version is likely to enjoy the aforementioned benefits as well.
- OPPO Find N3’s appearance design exposed. Netizens exclaim it is stunning. The color matching is amazing!
- vivo X100 and X100 Pro core specifications exposed, highlighting a ‘fully loaded configuration
- When will HyperOS be launched on Xiaomi smartphones worldwide? Overseas executives respond
It is worth mentioning that besides the screen, the overall device texture, which was previously controversial in the Redmi K series, may also be improved in the K70. The new device will abandon the previous plastic frame and adopt a better-textured metal frame, while also featuring a glass body, which may match the texture of many flagship models. The new device may also introduce a pink color option to attract female users, but it is still unclear whether this plan will be implemented.
As Redmi’s flagship positioning model, the K series has been referred to by Lu Weibing as the “gatekeeper of flagship devices.” However, the previous generation K60 series did not perform well in sales amidst competition from OnePlus and Realme. It remains to be seen whether the new K70 series will help Redmi regain its title.
- Honor Play8T officially launched! 6000mAh high-density battery starting at 1099 yuan.
- The OPPO Find N3 will bring an experience that goes beyond the limits of physics, redefining large screen interaction.
- Meizu is up to some mischief Meizu 20 classic design will be revealed tomorrow! Is a new phone coming?
- Xiaomi’s Surging OS Wallpaper and Camera App Leak Clean Lines, Refreshing Visuals
- Foreign media reviews iPhone 15 Pro Max with only one drawback expensive price.
- Analysts claim that next year iPhone will lose to Huawei, and Huawei has already become the top domestic market share.
- Huawei Mate60 Pro pushes a new version, adding AI cloud enhancement features, leading by far.