The OPPO Find N3 will bring an experience that goes beyond the limits of physics, redefining large screen interaction.
The OPPO Find N3 will revolutionize the way we interact with large screens, breaking through the boundaries of physics and delivering an unparalleled experience.
[Mobile China News] Recently, the OPPO Find N3 foldable screen phone was officially announced. This foldable screen imaging flagship, which is referred to by the official as “the next generation of imaging and folding”, will be globally released on October 19th at 14:30. On October 18th, Mobile China learned that OPPO announced today that the new generation of foldable flagship OPPO Find N3 will reconstruct the large screen, allowing users to experience beyond the physical limitations in the limited internal screen desktop and open up the next generation of foldable large screen interaction.
OPPO has always led the innovation of folding interaction. In the first generation foldable screen OPPO Find N, OPPO pioneered the “two-finger split screen,” providing a faster and more elegant solution to the traditional cumbersome split screen. Find N2 added functions such as “multi-page split screen,” “cross-screen sharing,” and “split screen screenshot,” making information presentation, capture, and sharing more efficient. In addition, Find N2 also introduced the “floating space” mode, breaking the logic limitation of “application first, floating later.” You can simply fold it to activate the floating space and enjoy various services such as video, music, camera, and sports.
For more information on the OPPO Find N3, you can follow the official OPPO Weibo account. The new product launch event will be held on October 19th at 14:30, and you can watch it live on platforms such as the official OPPO website.
- Meizu is up to some mischief Meizu 20 classic design will be revealed tomorrow! Is a new phone coming?
- Xiaomi’s Surging OS Wallpaper and Camera App Leak Clean Lines, Refreshing Visuals
- Foreign media reviews iPhone 15 Pro Max with only one drawback expensive price.
- Analysts claim that next year iPhone will lose to Huawei, and Huawei has already become the top domestic market share.
- Huawei Mate60 Pro pushes a new version, adding AI cloud enhancement features, leading by far.
- iPhone Strange Phone Case Appears, Instantly Becomes Huawei’s New Flagship. Netizens Ugly to the Extreme.
- Xiaomi’s Exciting OS Control Center Page Revealed, Netizens Doesn’t Feel as Convenient as Before
- Xiaomi’s Surging OS has not been released yet, so how did netizens start using it? Is there a mole again?
- iPhone’s overall production estimate for this year is about 225 million units, but sales in the Chinese market are lackluster.
- US Media Huawei Replaces Apple to Sit on the Top Seat of the Recent Chinese Mobile Phone Market Share