When will HyperOS be launched on Xiaomi smartphones worldwide? Overseas executives respond
Global Launch Date of HyperOS on Xiaomi Smartphones What Overseas Executives Have to Say
【Mobile China News】Xiaomi recently announced the all-new HyperOS operating system (known as Penglai OS). According to official sources, the Xiaomi 14 series will be the first to be equipped with Penglai OS. So, when will Xiaomi launch HyperOS on its global smartphones?
We can refer to the statement made by Xiaomi’s Vice President Alvin Tse. He posted on X (Twitter), stating that Xiaomi will gradually replace the current customized Android skin MIUI with HyperOS. In the comments section, Alvin also confirmed that HyperOS will be launched globally for smartphones in 2024. More information about HyperOS will be announced at the Xiaomi 14 series launch event.
It is worth mentioning that Xiaomi aims to have more control over the speed of its mobile software and seamless integration across different platforms. Therefore, HyperOS is an integrated ecosystem operating system, similar to Huawei’s HarmonyOS. This means that HyperOS is not only suitable for smartphones but also supports all IoT devices.
- Honor Play8T officially launched! 6000mAh high-density battery starting at 1099 yuan.
- The OPPO Find N3 will bring an experience that goes beyond the limits of physics, redefining large screen interaction.
- Meizu is up to some mischief Meizu 20 classic design will be revealed tomorrow! Is a new phone coming?
Unlike Huawei, Xiaomi openly announced that HyperOS is a fusion of Android with deep evolution and its self-developed Vela system. It completely rewrites the underlying architecture and provides a public foundation for the future of connected devices and connections in the billion device era. Xiaomi HyperOS is a super version of MIUI, which includes seamless connectivity and management of smart devices within the entire Xiaomi ecosystem. This could be an exciting upgrade for Xiaomi smartphones in both the Chinese and global markets.
The final version of Xiaomi HyperOS has been completed. The first device to be equipped with Xiaomi HyperOS is the Xiaomi 14, which will bring a “leap forward” in terms of upgrades. The Xiaomi 14 series has already been delivered to factories and production has officially begun.
- Xiaomi’s Surging OS Wallpaper and Camera App Leak Clean Lines, Refreshing Visuals
- Foreign media reviews iPhone 15 Pro Max with only one drawback expensive price.
- Analysts claim that next year iPhone will lose to Huawei, and Huawei has already become the top domestic market share.
- Huawei Mate60 Pro pushes a new version, adding AI cloud enhancement features, leading by far.
- iPhone Strange Phone Case Appears, Instantly Becomes Huawei’s New Flagship. Netizens Ugly to the Extreme.
- Xiaomi’s Exciting OS Control Center Page Revealed, Netizens Doesn’t Feel as Convenient as Before
- Xiaomi’s Surging OS has not been released yet, so how did netizens start using it? Is there a mole again?