Xiaomi’s Surging OS Wallpaper and Camera App Leak Clean Lines, Refreshing Visuals
Xiaomi's Latest OS Update Brings Elegant Wallpapers and Enhanced Camera App with an Impeccable Visual Experience
【Mobile China News】 After the announcement of Xiaomi’s Surge OS, the excitement in the tech community has been rekindled. According to Mobile China, there is an abundance of leaks and even some people have already experienced the new system. In addition, foreign media have leaked the wallpapers and camera app of Surge OS. From the interface, the new system appears to have cleaner lines and a more refreshing visual appeal.
Xiaomi Surge OS Interface
According to foreign media reports, a new leak has revealed the wallpapers of the leaked version of Surge OS. It is reported that this leak includes nine new wallpapers from the 29.9.28 version of Surge OS, each with a unique design, featuring vibrant abstract patterns and modern geometric shapes to cater to different users’ tastes and preferences. Foreign media states that this reflects the Surge OS’s commitment to providing an immersive visual experience.
Xiaomi Surge OS Wallpaper
- Foreign media reviews iPhone 15 Pro Max with only one drawback expensive price.
- Analysts claim that next year iPhone will lose to Huawei, and Huawei has already become the top domestic market share.
- Huawei Mate60 Pro pushes a new version, adding AI cloud enhancement features, leading by far.
Besides wallpapers, the Surge OS camera app has also been leaked earlier. Compared to the existing MIUI Camera 4.0, this new camera app brings various design changes that make it more user-friendly, simple, and smooth. Worth mentioning is that it can be downloaded and used on all Xiaomi, Redmi, and POCO phones.
Xiaomi Surge OS Camera App
Specifically, the Surge OS camera app has been redesigned and improved, with a completely refreshed interface that is more conducive to one-handed use. Users can easily navigate through all its functions with simple swipes.
Xiaomi Surge OS Camera Interface
In summary, foreign media concludes that MIUI 14 users would be very eager to switch to the new Surge OS because the system update provides many design improvements and optimized operations.
- iPhone Strange Phone Case Appears, Instantly Becomes Huawei’s New Flagship. Netizens Ugly to the Extreme.
- Xiaomi’s Exciting OS Control Center Page Revealed, Netizens Doesn’t Feel as Convenient as Before
- Xiaomi’s Surging OS has not been released yet, so how did netizens start using it? Is there a mole again?
- iPhone’s overall production estimate for this year is about 225 million units, but sales in the Chinese market are lackluster.
- US Media Huawei Replaces Apple to Sit on the Top Seat of the Recent Chinese Mobile Phone Market Share
- Sun Yizhou, Li Naiwen, and Tian Yu showcase the versatile dual-sided life with the Honor Watch 4 Pro.
- Apple releases USB-C version of Apple Pencil, compatible with all iPad models, priced at 649 yuan.