vivo X100 and X100 Pro core specifications exposed, highlighting a ‘fully loaded configuration
Unveiled Key specifications of vivo X100 and X100 Pro, boasting a premium 'fully loaded' configuration
【Mobile China News】According to previous reports, vivo will release the X100 series new models in early November, with two models expected to debut. Currently, the specifications of these two upcoming devices have been leaked by foreign media, attracting widespread attention from the industry and consumers.
vivo X90 Series
According to information from Mobile China, the vivo X100 will be equipped with the MediaTek Dimensity 9300 chip and is expected to run on the OriginOS 4, based on Android 14. This phone may also feature a Sony IMX920 main camera, a 5100mAh battery, and support 120W wired fast charging. These specifications indicate that the vivo X100 will provide outstanding performance, photography, and battery life.
Foreign media reports that another model, the vivo X100 Pro, will also be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 9300 and run on OriginOS 4. This device’s main camera may be upgraded to the Sony IMX989 sensor and it might come with a larger 5400mAh battery. However, this phone is expected to support 100W wired charging and an additional 50W wireless charging.
- When will HyperOS be launched on Xiaomi smartphones worldwide? Overseas executives respond
- Honor Play8T officially launched! 6000mAh high-density battery starting at 1099 yuan.
- The OPPO Find N3 will bring an experience that goes beyond the limits of physics, redefining large screen interaction.
It is worth noting that both of these phones will feature a 12MP IMX663 ultra-wide-angle lens and a 64MP OV64B periscope zoom lens on the back.
It is reported that vivo will hold a developer conference on November 1st next month, where the X100 and X100 Pro are expected to make an appearance. The third phone in this series, the X100 Pro+, is likely to be launched in the first quarter of next year. In addition, vivo will also unveil the next generation of the OriginOS 4 at the developer conference.
- Meizu is up to some mischief Meizu 20 classic design will be revealed tomorrow! Is a new phone coming?
- Xiaomi’s Surging OS Wallpaper and Camera App Leak Clean Lines, Refreshing Visuals
- Foreign media reviews iPhone 15 Pro Max with only one drawback expensive price.
- Analysts claim that next year iPhone will lose to Huawei, and Huawei has already become the top domestic market share.
- Huawei Mate60 Pro pushes a new version, adding AI cloud enhancement features, leading by far.
- iPhone Strange Phone Case Appears, Instantly Becomes Huawei’s New Flagship. Netizens Ugly to the Extreme.
- Xiaomi’s Exciting OS Control Center Page Revealed, Netizens Doesn’t Feel as Convenient as Before