Beijing household new energy small passenger car quota allocation results announced, more than 50,000 households qualified
Over 50,000 Beijing households qualify for new energy small passenger car quota allocation
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, according to PhoneAuto, the Beijing Municipal Administration of Small Vehicle Quotas released the allocation of new energy small vehicle quotas for families in 2022 and published the points of the qualifying families. This year, there were more than 270,000 applications for new energy small vehicle quotas for families, and a total of 50,880 qualifying families were allocated quotas. The highest score among the qualifying families was 258 points, and the lowest was 60 points. The “passing line” for the lowest score is 4 points higher than last year.
According to the news, the Beijing Municipal Administration of Small Vehicle Quotas announced the results of the review of new energy small vehicle quota applications this year. As of March 8th, there were a total of 276,823 valid codes for new energy small vehicle quota applications for families, 476,476 for individuals, and 19,879 for units. Among them, the number of applications for new energy quotas for families increased by more than 50,000 compared with last year, and the number of applications for individual quotas increased by more than 48,000. This year, the quota for new energy small vehicles for families is 50,880, for individuals is 12,720, and for units is 3,600. The quota for families has increased by more than 6,000 compared with last year, while the quota for individuals has correspondingly decreased by more than 6,000.
According to reports, Beijing conducted the allocation of new energy small vehicle quotas this year under the notarization of notaries. After the allocation was completed, the Municipal Administration of Small Vehicle Quotas announced the ranking list of the points of qualifying families for new energy small vehicle quotas. According to the list, the highest score for family new energy small vehicle quotas this time was 258 points, and the lowest score was 60 points. Last year, the lowest score for qualifying families for new energy small vehicle quotas in Beijing was 56 points, which increased by 4 points this year.
- Lexus releases another teaser image of the new generation GX, which will officially debut on June 9th
- FF 91 has passed the FMVSS crash test, and the first phase of delivery is about to begin
- 2023 Honda Lingpai officially launched, fuel consumption as low as 592L, starting at 119,800 yuan
The announcement shows that everyone can log in to the Beijing Municipal Administration of Small Vehicle Quotas Regulation and Management Information System to check the results, or query through the public service windows of various districts with valid documents, and those who are selected through the family point ranking will have their relatives’ relationship verified by the relevant departments of the city. After the verification is passed, the quota confirmation notice will be issued. After receiving the “quota confirmation notice,” you can handle the purchase procedures and subsequent licensing procedures.
- 999 million vehicles! In April, the sales volume of Chinese brand passenger cars increased by 814% year-on-year
- Headline! Ford CEO says Tesla is not the biggest competitor, BYD is
- Smart Elf #3 is expected to start delivery in June or be priced from 210,000 yuan for sale
- Changan Mazda CX-50 officially launched in the market, priced at 159,800 to 206,800 yuan
- Ford electric car users are allowed to access 12,000 sets of Tesla supercharging stations
- Faraday Future will launch the first batch of FF 91 deliveries at the end of May, and there will be new user benefits
- Foreign media test! Over 20 popular electric cars’ mileage comparison, who can run the farthest?