Implementation starts from June 1st! 36 cities pilot the promotion of video services for minor traffic accidents
Video services for minor traffic accidents to be piloted in 36 cities starting from June 1st
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, according to PhoneAuto, the Ministry of Public Security has announced the “10 Convenient Measures for Development of Public Security and Traffic Management Services for the Masses”. The 10 new measures are divided into three aspects: deepening the facilitation of reducing certificates, serving the public’s travel needs, and innovating “Internet + traffic management” services, covering vehicle registration and licensing, urban traffic order, accident and violation processing, driver education and examination, and rural traffic safety management.
It is reported that from June 1, 2023, the first batch of 36 cities nationwide will pilot the online video fast handling service for minor traffic accidents. Currently, the relevant function links have been opened in the 12123 traffic management app, and will be implemented from June 1.
After an accident occurs, the parties involved can report it through the “12123” app via video. The system will automatically locate the accident location information. During the processing, the parties can switch the front and rear cameras of their mobile phones, cooperate in evidence collection on the spot, and complete the on-site safety protection, damage confirmation, and information collection under the guidance of the traffic management department.
- Seamless connection! The all-new NIO ES6 has officially begun delivery in 13 regions across the country
- Feng Xingya Overall prices of Guangzhou Automobile Group will stabilize as National VI A inventory is fully consumed
- Ranking of the Top 10 Chinese SUV Companies Released BYD is Number One, Tesla is Sixth
The parties involved can check the progress of accident handling through the “12123” app; after the accident liability is determined, the parties will be notified via text message, and the parties can check the accident liability and electronic documents through the “12123” app. The accident identification document does not require the parties’ signatures. The use of this function requires the following three conditions to be met: minor traffic accidents caused by seven common accident causes, such as rear-end collisions, lane changes, failure to yield, violation of traffic signals, wrong-way driving, reversing, and running red lights. The parties involved have no illegal behaviors such as driving without a license, drunk driving, or hit-and-run, and the vehicle has compulsory traffic accident insurance and is in normal condition; the parties’ mobile phones support video calls.
- Another cutting-edge technology for the chassis! The Tengshi N7 will be equipped with the iCVC intelligent vector control system
- Return to F1! Honda to provide power units for Aston Martin Racing from 2026 onwards
- The maximum subsidy is 57,000 yuan! Zhejiang Ningbo issues a policy of scrapping subsidies for old vehicles
- Mercedes-AMG releases new electric skateboard, priced over ten thousand yuan Would you buy it?
- Starting at 279,800 yuan! The new Audi Q3 is officially available for sale, equipped with a new 15-liter engine
- Porsche’s most powerful naturally aspirated engine! The price of the all-new Porsche 911 GT3 RS has been officially announced
- Mazda CX-90 spy photos of real vehicles appeared on the streets It is expected to be put into production in the Chinese market this year