BYD Song Pro DM-i Champion Edition Released Significant Upgrade on Front Face, Starting at 135,800 RMB
BYD Song Pro DM-i Champion Edition released with upgraded front face, starting at 135,800 RMB
【PhoneAuto News】BYD has launched another champion version of its new energy vehicle!
On May 25th, the BYD Song Pro DM-i Champion Edition was officially released, with a price range of RMB 135,800 to 159,800. Specifically, the new car’s 71km leading version is priced at RMB 135,800, the 71km surpassing version is priced at RMB 142,800, the 110km surpassing version is priced at RMB 149,800, and the 110km superior version is priced at RMB 159,800.
In terms of exterior design, the new car has been upgraded in several details, with chrome dot elements added to the dragon scale hexagonal grille, and the shape of the two side air intakes looks more sporty. In terms of body size, the new car is 4738/1860.1710mm in length, width, and height, with a wheelbase of 2712mm. In addition, the new car also adds a new “Distant Mountain Green” car paint color and “Clear Moon Rice” interior color scheme.
- Zero to 60 mph in 36 seconds! Aston Martin DB12 released with AMG 40T V8 engine upgrade
- Toyota’s new Corolla Levin has been launched with a maximum power of 126 kW and a starting price of 129,800 yuan
- Upgrade content fully explained! Tank 500 OTA upgrade initiates full network push
In terms of configuration, the Song Pro DM-i Champion Edition brings panoramic sunroof, 3D panoramic transparent image, main driver 6-way electric seat, dual-zone automatic air conditioning, DiLink4.0 intelligent network system, NFC full-scenario digital key (Apple + Android), intelligent up and down power function, mobile APP cloud service remote car control, mobile remote driving, mobile Bluetooth key, and CN95 high-efficiency filter (air conditioning high-temperature sterilization) and other functions.
Finally, in terms of power, the Song Pro DM-i Champion Edition is equipped with the DM-i super hybrid system. The maximum horsepower of the 1.5L four-cylinder “Xiaoyun” naturally aspirated engine is 81kW, the maximum power of the driving motor is 145kW, and the official announced power consumption per 100 kilometers is 4.4L. The comprehensive range on a full tank of gas and a full charge is 1090km. In addition, the new car is equipped with DC fast charging and VTOL mobile power station as standard, making charging very convenient.
- Implementation starts from June 1st! 36 cities pilot the promotion of video services for minor traffic accidents
- Seamless connection! The all-new NIO ES6 has officially begun delivery in 13 regions across the country
- Feng Xingya Overall prices of Guangzhou Automobile Group will stabilize as National VI A inventory is fully consumed
- Ranking of the Top 10 Chinese SUV Companies Released BYD is Number One, Tesla is Sixth
- Another cutting-edge technology for the chassis! The Tengshi N7 will be equipped with the iCVC intelligent vector control system
- Return to F1! Honda to provide power units for Aston Martin Racing from 2026 onwards
- The maximum subsidy is 57,000 yuan! Zhejiang Ningbo issues a policy of scrapping subsidies for old vehicles