Zero to 60 mph in 36 seconds! Aston Martin DB12 released with AMG 40T V8 engine upgrade
Aston Martin DB12 released with AMG 40T V8 engine upgrade, goes from zero to 60 mph in 36 seconds
【PhoneAuto News】In January of this year, the successor model of the Aston Martin DB11 was exposed for the first time. The test car at that time had already adopted most of the production car’s appearance, but the manufacturer did not announce the name of the new car at that time. On May 25th, the British manufacturer finally brought the all-new DB12, which has more power, better driving performance, and higher comfort.
Aston Martin DB12
From the appearance point of view, the Aston Martin DB12 is equipped with a large-size banner-style air intake grille with a distinctive and imposing LED front headlight group on both sides. The car is also equipped with the latest logo of Aston Martin, and the four sharp lines on the vehicle’s engine hood further enhance its aerodynamic performance. The new car’s side profile is more fluid, and the combination of the stretched side lines and the newly designed multi-spoke wheels gives a very elegant visual impression. The hidden door handles and flush rearview mirrors also make the vehicle look more fashionable and reduce the vehicle’s wind resistance. The 21-inch oversized wheels also look quite imposing.
- Toyota’s new Corolla Levin has been launched with a maximum power of 126 kW and a starting price of 129,800 yuan
- Upgrade content fully explained! Tank 500 OTA upgrade initiates full network push
- Implementation starts from June 1st! 36 cities pilot the promotion of video services for minor traffic accidents
Aston Martin DB12
As for the interior, the DB12 is covered with a large number of carbon fiber panels and brown leather materials. The DB12 uses a brand-new information and entertainment system, which is fully designed and developed by Aston Martin. It supports wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connection, and the 10.25-inch screen also adds a lot to the vehicle’s sense of technology.
Aston Martin DB12 Interior
As for the powertrain, the new car is equipped with a 4.0T V8 engine from AMG, with a maximum power of 500 kW and a peak torque of 800 Nm. The engine is paired with an 8-speed automatic transmission. The DB12 can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in just 3.6 seconds and reach a top speed of 325 km/h. However, Aston Martin has not yet announced the price of the new car, only stating that it will be officially delivered in the third quarter of this year, when the price will be officially announced.
- Seamless connection! The all-new NIO ES6 has officially begun delivery in 13 regions across the country
- Feng Xingya Overall prices of Guangzhou Automobile Group will stabilize as National VI A inventory is fully consumed
- Ranking of the Top 10 Chinese SUV Companies Released BYD is Number One, Tesla is Sixth
- Another cutting-edge technology for the chassis! The Tengshi N7 will be equipped with the iCVC intelligent vector control system
- Return to F1! Honda to provide power units for Aston Martin Racing from 2026 onwards
- The maximum subsidy is 57,000 yuan! Zhejiang Ningbo issues a policy of scrapping subsidies for old vehicles
- Mercedes-AMG releases new electric skateboard, priced over ten thousand yuan Would you buy it?