Redmi 12 launched in India! 50 million pixel main camera starting at around 780 yuan
Redmi 12 launched in India with a 50 million pixel main camera starting at around 780 yuan
【phoneauto News】On August 1st, the prices and specifications of Redmi 12 4G and Redmi 12 5G in India have been officially announced. Along with the two new models, Redmi Watch 3 Active and Xiaomi Smart TV X series also made their debut.
Redmi 12 Series
In terms of configuration, the Redmi 12 5G features a 6.79-inch FHD+ display with a brightness of 550 nits, an aspect ratio of 20.5:9, a refresh rate of 90Hz, and a screen-to-body ratio of 91%. The 5G version uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 processor with Adreno GPU for graphics processing.
This phone offers three models: 4GB+128GB, 6GB+128GB, and 8GB+256GB storage, which can be further expanded up to 1TB via a microSD card. The virtual RAM can go up to 8GB.
- Why doesn’t the Samsung Z Fold5 have a built-in S Pen? Surprisingly, it’s for the consideration of the users
- Motorola Moto G14 released! Equipped with a 12nm processor, priced at approximately 870 yuan
- vivo V29 5G officially launched with the support of Snapdragon 778G and a 50 million pixel main camera
The phone is equipped with a 50-megapixel dual rear camera and an 8-megapixel front camera for selfies and video chats. It has a built-in 5000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging. Connectivity options include 5G, 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type-C interface, and infrared emitter.
In other aspects, the device has an IP53 splash-proof rating and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security. It is available in three colors: Moonlight Silver, Sky Blue, and Jade Black.
The Redmi 12 4G version is equipped with a 6.79-inch FHD+ large display with a refresh rate of 90Hz and a resolution of 1080×2400. It adopts Corning Gorilla Glass and a hole-punch screen design.
The phone uses the MediaTek Helio G88 12nm processor with Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU. It has two models: 4GB/6GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB internal storage expandable via a microSD card. It supports 6GB virtual RAM.
The Redmi 12 4G version is equipped with an f/1.8 aperture 50-megapixel main camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel macro lens. There is an 8-megapixel front camera for selfies and video chats. The phone features a 5000mAh battery and supports 18W fast charging. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and USB Type-C interface. It has an IP53 splash-proof rating and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security. The phone measures 168.60×76.28×8.17 millimeters and weighs 198.5 grams.
In terms of price, the Redmi 12 4G 4GB+128GB version is priced at 8,999 rupees (approximately 780 yuan), and the 6GB+128GB version is priced at 10,499 rupees (approximately 915 yuan).
The Redmi 12 5G version is priced at 10,999 rupees (approximately 960 yuan) for the 4GB+128GB version, 12,499 rupees (approximately 1,088 yuan) for the 6GB+128GB version, and 14,499 rupees (approximately 1,260 yuan) for the 8GB+256GB version.
The two new models will be available for sale on August 4th.
- Meizu launches the refreshing plan for summer, with the 20 series offering a discount of up to 300 yuan!
- Samsung begins mass production of OLED display screens for iPhone 15, surpassing LG and BOE
- Xiaomi’s CEO, Wang Hua, published an article Redmi phones have promoted the popularization of smartphones worldwide
- Hurry up and bookmark this page There are four affordable and practical mobile phones available here They are perfect for back-to-school season
- Big Brother is so rich? The foldable smartphone market in India is expected to grow four times in the next two years
- Morning News Samsung’s S24 series battery capacity exposed, Nintendo’s next generation console to be released
- OPPO K11 will have its first sale today The official claims that it won’t lag for 4 years The top configuration is priced at 2499 yuan