The latest security update for the Samsung Note 20 series is here Will old users shed tears of joy?
Samsung Note 20 series gets new security update
【PhoneAuto News】It is the responsibility of phone manufacturers to regularly update the security of their models. Earlier this month, Samsung released a series of May 2023 security updates for the Note 10, S20, and S22 series. Recently, according to PhoneAuto, Samsung has released a May security update for the Note 20 series in the United States, mainly to fix discovered security vulnerabilities and improve system security and stability.
Samsung Note 20 series
According to foreign media reports, Samsung recently released the latest security update for carrier-locked models Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra in the United States. It is reported that the May security patch fixed a total of 72 security vulnerabilities, including 6 severe vulnerabilities that would affect other Android phones and Samsung devices. In addition, 56 security fixes were classified as high-level and 10 were classified as medium-level.
PhoneAuto learned that the vulnerabilities addressed in this update include issues found in the FactoryTest function, ActivityManagerService, kernel pointers exposed in log files, theme manager, GearManagerStub, and Tips application. Security vulnerabilities extend to components such as the Shannon modem in the Exynos processor, bootloader, phone framework, call settings component, and AppLock access control.
- Nubia Z50 Ultra Photographer Version Announced, set to be officially released on May 31st
- Thinking of getting a new phone for 618? These four models might be a good choice Starting from 2099 yuan
- Superb products! The new Huawei MatePad Air and Enjoy 60 Pro are officially on sale now
The May 2023 security update is currently available for carrier-locked Note 20 series devices on the Sprint and T-Mobile networks in the United States. Users can check for updates by navigating to “Settings” > “Software Update” and selecting “Download and Install.”
Samsung launched the Note 20 series in 2020, which initially came with the Android 10 system and can be considered an old model. Foreign media reports that these devices were updated to Android 11 at the end of 2020, Android 12 at the end of 2021, and will receive an Android 13 update at the end of 2022.
- Hey Apple fans! Check this out! JDcom 618 iPhone coupons are here, with a maximum discount of 1800 yuan
- Morning News Xiaomi Group Q1 financial report released, all-new NIO ES6 officially launched
- The vivo S17 series has started pre-orders and will be released on May 31st, featuring a domestically produced screen!
- Disaster! These four mobile phones are increasingly popular, and it seems that one is more popular than the other This time, during the 618 shopping festival, it’s hard to guarantee that the wallets won’t suffer
- Bionic eyes! Xiaomi Civi 3 was released today with configuration information to give you a sneak peek
- iPhone can turn into a smart display in seconds iOS 17 information flow is released Apple is not simple this time
- Super spotlight XMAGE imaging assists, Huawei P60 Pro unifies flagship imaging and lightweight fronts