Huawei Mate60 series design and configuration leaked the return of the star ring, full of high-end feel!
The Huawei Mate60 series design and configuration have been leaked, featuring the return of the star ring and a high-end feel
【Phoneauto News】On July 27th, Phoneauto noticed that a blogger exposed the appearance design and some configurations of the Huawei Mate60 series Cup (standard version). It is reported that the design of the standard version of the Huawei Mate60 series is basically the same as the one shown in the picture below, but there may be some changes in some details. At the same time, the Huawei Mate60 series is equipped with an infrared remote control, with an infrared opening at the top and a speaker at the bottom right of the phone, adopting a receiver-type dual-speaker design.
We turn our attention to this rendering, which should not be an official rendering of Huawei phones. The standard version of the Huawei Mate60 series in the picture is actually quite similar to the standard version of the Huawei Mate50 series, which will be released in the second half of 2022, and it also has many similarities with the previous Huawei Mate40 series. The main color tone of this phone’s back is black, and a small amount of gold elements are used as decoration around the camera. At the same time, the rear camera module of this phone is designed in a star-ring shape, with the flash and three cameras evenly distributed, and the middle of the star-ring is the logo of Huawei’s own imaging brand “XMAGE”. Overall, the standard version of the Huawei Mate60 series has a strong “Huawei” flavor.
- Li Jie OnePlus Ace2 Pro will globally debut with aerospace-grade Tian Gong cooling system
- Apple iPhone 15 series starting price may increase by 1400 yuan Will you still buy it?
- Who says mid-range phones don’t have good camera performance? These four models are quite good and can still hold their own in terms of performance
Currently, according to leaked information, the release of the Huawei Mate60 series may be delayed compared to the Huawei Mate50 series, and it may be released in mid-September to mid-October this year. There are rumors that 5G will return on the Huawei Mate60 series, but this news has not been confirmed by Huawei officials. At the same time, some models in the Huawei Mate60 series may adopt a dynamic island design similar to the Honor V20 and the Apple iPhone 14 Pro.
- Budget under 2000 can also experience flagship photography! OPPO K11 four years smooth
- Morning News Evergrande Auto Releases Latest Performance Exposé, Volkswagen CEO Discusses Cooperation with Xiaopeng
- Samsung Z Flip 5 foldable phone officially released larger external screen, starting at 7150 yuan
- Samsung Z Fold5 released, starting at approximately 12,868 yuan Partial sales will begin on August 11th
- Super flagship! iQOO collaborates with Qualcomm Snapdragon to make an appearance at ChinaJoy 2023
- MIX Fold 3 has obtained certification from the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and is expected to be officially released in August
- Five major trends in smartphones in the second half of the year Large memory becoming more common, 1TB at a low price