Huawei HarmonyOS 40 is expected to be officially released on August 4th Will the Mate60 series be the first to launch?
Yes, Huawei HarmonyOS 40 expected to release on August 4th Will Mate60 series be the first to launch?
【phoneauto News】On July 26th, phoneauto noticed that Huawei officially announced that there will be personalized, super fun, new experiences. On August 4th at 14:30, HarmonyOS 4 will have a comprehensive upgrade. See you at HDC.Together2023! Currently, we still have some time before Huawei HDC.Together2023 on August 4th. In the next few days, Huawei is expected to carry out preheating activities for HarmonyOS 4. Interested netizens can pay attention to Huawei’s official updates.
It is worth mentioning that recently, Huawei has also pushed the Hongmeng OS 3.0 system to old models such as Huawei nova6, updating a large number of features and security patches, including universal cards, intelligent multi-windows, and more. In terms of system updates, Huawei’s Hongmeng OS system has always been very friendly to old models. Earlier, phoneauto also noticed that Huawei’s Hongmeng system even provided system updates for smartphones released five years ago. In terms of the range of updated models, the Hongmeng system is also quite extensive.
In addition, there is currently news about the Huawei Mate60 series. According to relevant bloggers, the Huawei Mate60 series may adopt 5G networks again and use a brand-new flexible island design. However, the standard version of the Huawei Mate60 series may still use a centered hole-punch front camera design, while only the Huawei Mate60 Pro and other models will use the flexible island. In addition, the Huawei Mate60 series will not be released in early September like the Huawei Mate50 series, but will be delayed until mid-September to mid-October. The specific time has not yet been determined.
- Huawei Mate60 series mold exposed! Latest rendered image shows its online appearance
- Apple and Google are interested in introducing folding designs into their products Will foldable tablets be launched?
- OnePlus gets bigger! Aerospace-grade cooling system to debut on July 27th
- Samsung will release a large number of new products tonight at 7 o’clock, including two foldable screen smartphones!
- Suspected design exposure of Huawei Mate60 Pro, black gold collision color, full of advanced sense
- Morning News vivo launches new X90 smartphone in India, Samsung S24 series exposed
- Experience flagship camera with less than 2000 yuan OPPO K11 is considered the new king in the mid-range market
- The Android version of ChatGPT has officially launched, but it is only available in these four countries
- Why are mid-range smartphones more popular now? After looking at these few models, I completely understand
- vivo will launch a new X90 series smartphone in India, possibly the X90s