Super flagship! iQOO collaborates with Qualcomm Snapdragon to make an appearance at ChinaJoy 2023
iQOO partners with Qualcomm Snapdragon for ChinaJoy 2023
【Phoneauto News】The 20th China International Digital Interactive Entertainment Exhibition (ChinaJoy) will be held from July 28th to July 31st at the Shanghai New International Expo Center. As one of the highlights of the consecutive exhibitions, the Snapdragon Pavilion will make its fourth appearance at ChinaJoy. It is jointly created by Qualcomm, operators, leading global smartphone manufacturers, game studios, electric vehicle manufacturers, and e-commerce partners. It fully presents the excellent mobile gaming and cross-terminal experience empowered by Snapdragon.
As an important partner of Qualcomm Snapdragon, iQOO actively participates in this exhibition, bringing the “iQOO Super Energy Device” located at booth 9 in Hall E4. It provides popular products such as iQOO 11S and iQOO Neo8, which are equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon mobile platforms, for visitors to experience.
- MIX Fold 3 has obtained certification from the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and is expected to be officially released in August
- Five major trends in smartphones in the second half of the year Large memory becoming more common, 1TB at a low price
- Return to the Indian market! Honor 90 is about to be released in India with a 200 million pixel camera
The “iQOO Super Energy Device” features the iQOO Super Flash Charging Station, allowing visitors to experience the charm of industry-leading flash charging technology and bringing charging freedom closer. It showcases the true charm of professional esports, and visitors can participate in 5v5 battles on-site and compete with the AI team of “King of Glory” to win rich prizes. If tired from walking around the exhibition, iQOO welcomes everyone to take a rest in the iQOO Full Recovery Rest Area, so that visitors can make a full recovery and continue to explore the charm of esports. For this exhibition, iQOO has specially prepared many super energy supplies, such as the “Rising Wind” fan, the “Infinite Refill” cup, the “Cool Energy” limited edition ice cream, the “Boost Your Rank” eco-friendly bag, and other gifts for visitors. There are also prizes such as the Aofeng carpet, Aofeng mouse pad, Aofeng KPL arena M6 esports chair, and Sisuli functional beverage focus toolbox & gift box. If you like, you can visit the Snapdragon booth.
- MediaTek and Unity China announce collaboration, Dimensity 9200/9200+ natively supports Unity engine
- HarmonyOS leads the way, Huawei, Xiaomi, OPPO, and vivo will all release new systems in the second half of the year
- Samsung F34 new phone will be released! 120Hz display + 6000mAh super large battery
- Why do people say that foldable phones are only divided into Huawei and others? The difference can be seen from Huawei Mate X3
- Why does OnePlus focus on heat dissipation? Li Jie Without heat dissipation, there is no point in discussing performance
- Huawei HarmonyOS 40 is expected to be officially released on August 4th Will the Mate60 series be the first to launch?
- Huawei Mate60 series mold exposed! Latest rendered image shows its online appearance