The mobile game NieR Reincarnation has won the latest Editor’s Choice award from Apple Only three games from Netease have been selected across the entire internet
The mobile game NieR Reincarnation won Apple's latest Editor's Choice award Only three Netease games were selected online
【Phoneauto News】On August 7th, Apple’s global editorial team announced the latest issue of “Editor’s Choice,” which was awarded to Netease’s martial arts mobile game “Nishuihan”. So far, Netease has a total of three games selected for “Editor’s Choice,” in addition to “Nishuihan,” the other two are “Sky: Children of the Light” and “Onmyoji”.
According to Phoneauto’s understanding, “Editor’s Choice” is a highly prestigious award. Apple’s global editorial team occasionally selects a game with outstanding quality to be included in “Editor’s Choice”. This award is not based on revenue, as popular mobile games like “Honour of Kings” and “PUBG Mobile” have not been selected.
- Huawei has publicly released the latest chip packaging patent, which is beneficial for improving chip performance
- The latest top ten popular mobile phone rankings are out, and Xiaomi Redmi is the winner, while Apple is at the bottom
- OnePlus claims that the design inspiration for the Ace2 Pro comes from high-end sports cars The texture is absolutely amazing!
According to Apple’s official statement, games selected for “Editor’s Choice” need to be evaluated in terms of graphics, gameplay, and cultural significance. They must have “excellent quality, exquisite design, and interesting gameplay that will make you smile and touch your heart at certain moments…each one is worth a try.” Therefore, the award holds high prestige and can be considered the highest recognition from Apple.
The reason why “Nishuihan” was selected for “Editor’s Choice” this time is due to its “unique cultural significance”: “Nishuihan” creates a world that martial arts fans dream of, and its plot, which is rich in historical connotations, makes the story feel “vibrant”. The Apple editorial team also cited a “surprising moment” that touched them: the game plot of “Butterflies and Dust,” which was inspired by the real historical event of the “An Ren case,” tells the story of numerous chivalrous heroes in the martial arts world fighting to protect a bullied young girl, their struggle eventually leads to justice being served and even directly influences the modification of the laws in the Northern Song Dynasty.
In addition to being selected as “Editor’s Choice”, the mobile game “Nishuihan” also won the “Best Game of July” officially released by Apple, which can be described as a double delight. In addition to impressing the Apple editorial team, the mobile game “Nishuihan” has also impressed many players. Within one month of its launch, it topped the bestseller list twice and is still ranked second on the bestseller list.
Furthermore, it is worth mentioning that the official recently announced that the number of players has exceeded 40 million, making it truly one of the hottest games this year.
- Blogger The competition for the debut rights of Snapdragon 8 Gen3 this year is too fierce Can Xiaomi not keep up?
- Xiaomi Redmi K60 Ultimate Edition game tuning exposure, is it possible to have Redmi equipped with MediaTek Dimensity?
- NIO Phone benchmark score exposed! Equipped with Snapdragon 8 Gen2 leading version, scoring 136 million points
- HTC Wildfire E Star is launched in Africa, equipped with UNISOC 4G chipset
- Li Jie The performance of the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro will not have any compromises, especially with the chip
- Blogger The camera of the Xiaomi MIX Fold 3 folding phone is as powerful as that of a regular flagship
- iPhone 15 series may be released on September 12th, ahead of the Mate60 series debut?