vivo V29 5G new machine appears on Geekbench with Snapdragon 778G Plus
vivo V29 5G with Snapdragon 778G Plus spotted on Geekbench
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, PhoneAuto learned that the vivo V29 5G appeared on the Geekbench benchmark platform, indicating that it may be officially released soon.
vivo V29 Lite 5G
According to foreign media reports, the vivo V27 5G was launched in March and was the world’s first smartphone to use the Dimensity 7200 chipset. Recently, vivo also launched the vivo V29 Lite 5G in the Czech Republic. It is expected that other models of the V29 series, including the vivo V29 5G that appeared on Geekbench, will be released later this month.
vivo V29 5G benchmark
- OnePlus Nord N30 5G quietly released! Comes with 108 million pixels and 50W fast charging
- Apple’s MR glasses, Vision Pro, cost $1,500 and half of the cost is attributed to the screen
- Countdown 1 day! Honor 90 series officially goes on sale tomorrow with 200 million pixel camera
It is reported that the vivo V29 5G’s model number is V2250. The Geekbench website shows that the phone uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset, including four 1.80Hz CPU cores, four 2.40GHz CPU cores, and Adreno 642L. These details indicate that the vivo V29 5G is equipped with the Snapdragon 778G Plus mobile platform. In addition, the benchmark model is equipped with 8GB of RAM and runs the Android 13 operating system. In the single-core and multi-core tests of Geekbench, the phone scored 1000 and 2803 points respectively.
Previously, vivo has confirmed the key specifications of the V29 Pro 5G, but has not revealed any information about the V29 5G. As revealed on the vivo Philippines website (page deleted), the V29 Pro 5G will be equipped with a 6.7-inch OLED display, offering FHD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. It will have a 50MP front camera and a 64MP main camera with OIS support on the back. In addition, the phone will be equipped with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage space, a built-in 5000mAh battery, and 66W fast charging. The news said it will be equipped with the Dimensity 8200 chipset. Judging from the naming, the configuration of the vivo V29 5G should not be much different from the V29 Pro 5G.
- Huawei Nova 11 series still understands young people the most There are too many reasons to switch to it for the 618 shopping festival
- The content of the article is not provided, but the title suggests that the Chairman of He Shuo (a company or organization) is discussing the production process of the iPhone 15 They mention that the current stage is focused on improving the yield, which refers to the number of usable products produced in a manufacturing process
- Morning news Apple’s VR headset Vision Pro released, Apple’s new product prices in China announced
- Can Apple Vision Pro help Apple open a new era again?
- Summary of Apple WWDC23 Software Everything can be immersive, visionOS shows initial productivity
- I didn’t intend to change my phone, but I couldn’t resist after seeing the 618 prices of these four phones
- What phone should I buy for 618? The OnePlus Ace 2 is now available starting at 2699 yuan and can be purchased with your eyes closed