Expose Apple’s iPhone 15 will begin mass production at Foxconn in Zhengzhou this month, with inventory reaching as high as 90 million
iPhone 15 to start mass production at Foxconn in Zhengzhou this month with up to 90 million units in inventory
【PhoneAuto News】On June 5th, PhoneAuto noticed the news that the trial production of iPhone 15 has been completed at Foxconn, and it will be officially mass-produced at Foxconn’s Zhengzhou factory at the end of this month. It is reported that Apple seems to be optimistic about the iPhone 15 series this time, with an initial target of up to 90 million units in stock. Among them, the Pro and Pro Max models of the iPhone 15 series account for a higher proportion. This shows that Apple should have learned a lesson from the too hot sales and insufficient supply of the iPhone 14 Pro/Pro Max models last year.
Currently, Foxconn is one of Apple’s largest contract manufacturers for mobile phones. A research company has stated that Foxconn and Luxshare will be responsible for producing 70% and 25% of the standard version of the iPhone 15, respectively, and Luxshare and Changshuo will be responsible for producing 60% and 35% of the iPhone 15 Plus. In addition, the Pro version and Pro Max version of iPhone 15 will mainly (about 70%) be produced by Foxconn, and the remaining part will be handed over to Changshuo. Therefore, Foxconn’s importance in the supply of the iPhone 15 series should be the highest.
It is worth mentioning that according to the information obtained by PhoneAuto, in addition to Foxconn and other old Apple contract manufacturers, local Indian mobile phone contract manufacturers will also directly participate in the first batch of supplies of the iPhone 15 series. Moreover, the supply of the Indian factory is not only limited to the standard version of the iPhone 15 series, but also involves the iPhone 15 Plus model. Of course, the share of products produced by the Indian factory is not high, and cannot be compared with those old Apple contract manufacturers.
- The official Apple website has started maintenance A large number of new products are about to arrive soon!
- Honor mobile phone’s sales during the 618 shopping festival exceeded Huawei and Vivo! The first wave of rankings on Tmall has been released
- The OPPO Reno10 series in Twilight Purple is now hot on sale, featuring the same color as Zhao Lina’s!
- Foreign media criticized Xiaomi 13 Ultra is the boldest in history, but unfortunately it is not available in India
- OPPO launches its mid-year promotion on Pinduoduo! The new Reno 10 series is now available
- Honor Magic6 Series Leaked All Equipped with Snapdragon 8 Gen3 and Mammoth Glass
- Xiaomi’s self-developed chip company increased its capital to 192 billion yuan! Lu Weibing once said he would never give up
- iQOO 11S will be launched in early July and equipped with the second generation Snapdragon 8+ mobile platform
- Apple is planning to open three new retail stores in India! This will expand its retail business
- Xiaomi’s total payment amount exceeded 71 billion yuan across all channels during the 618 shopping festival! Xiaomi 13 and K60 sold out quickly