Wuling Binge and Wuling Fruit have launched two new models with upgraded interior configurations, starting at a price of 80,800 yuan
Wuling has launched two new models of Binge and Fruit with improved interior, priced at 80,800 yuan
【PhoneAuto News】On June 13th, the official website of Wuling showed that two new models of Wuling Baojun have been launched, the Enjoy+ and the Lingxi Interconnected+. Their prices are 80,800 yuan and 84,800 yuan respectively. Compared with the Enjoy and Lingxi Interconnected models, the Enjoy+ and Lingxi Interconnected+ have each increased by 1000 yuan.
In terms of appearance, the new models have basically remained unchanged, with a five-door design, and round headlights and taillights. In terms of size, the new car has a length of 3950mm, a width of 1708mm, a height of 1580mm, and a wheelbase of 2560mm.
- Zhi Ji Automotive announced that it will launch a brand new compact and midsize SUV in September, with the target of selling over 10,000 units per month
- The BYD Song PLUS Champion Edition will be launched on June 19th and deliveries will begin in July
- 2518 million yuan! Aston Martin DB12 officially launched, equipped with V8 engine
In terms of interior, the Wuling Baojun is equipped with a 7-inch LCD instrument panel, an electronic knob shifter, a double-sided steering wheel. The high-end model is also equipped with dual 10.25-inch screens, built-in LING OS system, providing leather seats, multifunctional steering wheel (with position adjustment), remote start, keyless entry, automatic parking, TCS traction control and ESC body stability control, etc. The new models also add ESP and AutoHold functions. In terms of space, the Wuling Baojun’s rear seats can be independently folded in a 5/5 split, with a total folded volume of up to 790L, which can accommodate seven 20-inch suitcases at the same time.
Wuling Baojun Interior
In terms of power and endurance, the new models of the Wuling Baojun remain unchanged, still equipped with a 50kW drive motor with a 31.9kWh battery pack, and a CLTC endurance mileage of 333km.
It is understood that the Wuling Baojun was launched on March 29th this year, and in just two months, its monthly sales have approached 20,000, becoming another popular model after the Hongguang MINIEV. According to official data released earlier, the sales of Wuling Baojun in May reached 18,015, an increase of 10% month-on-month, with a total sales volume of 42,154 units.
- Rolls-Royce CEO Considering a comprehensive shift towards hydrogen fuel cell technology in the future
- Ponyai’s stock price soared after announcing that its new car G6 received over 25,000 orders
- Starting at 289,800 yuan! The Zhiji LS7 Urban Fit City Edition is released with full AI cabin
- The maximum subsidy available is 15,000 yuan! Starting on June 16th, purchasing a car in Futian, Shenzhen can be eligible for the subsidy
- Does Guangqi Toyota’s advertising slogan imply that Ideal (a Chinese electric car brand) has stolen their market share just to vent their anger?
- New BMW M5 rendering exposed, appearance is even more handsome, equipped with the same hybrid power system as the XM model
- Jike X officially begins delivery in 25 cities across China! Starting at a price of 189,800 yuan