The maximum subsidy available is 15,000 yuan! Starting on June 16th, purchasing a car in Futian, Shenzhen can be eligible for the subsidy
Maximum subsidy of 15,000 yuan available for car purchases in Futian, Shenzhen starting June 16th
【PhoneAuto News】In order to further promote automobile consumption, Futian District of Shenzhen recently launched the “2023 Futian District Summer Automobile Consumption Subsidy Activity”. During the activity, qualified car buyers can enjoy a maximum of 15,000 yuan in car purchase subsidies. Consumers who plan to buy a car in the near future should not miss this opportunity.
Car purchase subsidy (source: internet)
On the evening of June 12, Shenzhen released a message on its official public account stating that starting from June 16th, individual consumers who purchase cars (new cars) from automobile dealerships that are included in the Shenzhen Futian District retail industry statistics with quotas can apply for a car purchase subsidy ranging from 5,000 yuan to 15,000 yuan. The total amount of car purchase subsidies for this activity is 30 million yuan, with total control implemented and subsidies issued on a first-come, first-served basis until the quota is used up.
- Does Guangqi Toyota’s advertising slogan imply that Ideal (a Chinese electric car brand) has stolen their market share just to vent their anger?
- New BMW M5 rendering exposed, appearance is even more handsome, equipped with the same hybrid power system as the XM model
- Jike X officially begins delivery in 25 cities across China! Starting at a price of 189,800 yuan
Shenzhen Futian Car Purchase Subsidy Notice
For this subsidy, car buyers who are individual consumers are divided into three categories based on the invoice amount (including tax) of the purchase of a single new car. The first category is for cars with an invoice amount between 100,000 yuan (inclusive) and 200,000 yuan (exclusive), with a subsidy of 5,000 yuan. The second category is for cars with an invoice amount between 200,000 yuan (inclusive) and 300,000 yuan (exclusive), with a subsidy of 10,000 yuan. The third category is for cars with an invoice amount over 300,000 yuan (inclusive), with a subsidy of 15,000 yuan. Car dealerships that participate in this subsidy activity must be automobile dealerships that are included in the Futian District retail industry statistics with quotas and are operating normally.
In addition to restrictions on car dealerships, consumers who apply for subsidies in this activity also need to meet the following conditions:
1. Consumers purchase cars (new cars) from automobile dealerships that are included in the Shenzhen Futian District retail industry statistics with quotas.
2. Consumers need to purchase the car during the promotion period, and the time recorded on the payment voucher and the car purchase invoice shall prevail, that is, the time displayed on the payment voucher and the invoice is on or after June 16, 2023;
3. The driving license of the newly purchased vehicle by the consumer is limited to Guangdong province license plate;
4. The purchased vehicle must be registered in the name of the consumer;
5. The purchased vehicle must be a new energy vehicle or a fuel vehicle with emission standards above China VI, which is included in the “Recommended Models for Promoting the Application of New Energy Vehicles” published by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology;
6. The purchased vehicle must be a new car and meet the specifications of small or micro passenger cars as defined in the “Terminology and Definition of Motor Vehicle Types” (GA802-2019) published by the Ministry of Public Security;
7. Operating vehicles and special vehicles are not included in the subsidy scope.
- The new Chery Arrizo 5 PLUS is now on the market, with a price range of 74,900 yuan to 89,900 yuan
- 3098 million yuan! The Zhiji LS7 Pure rear-wheel drive edition car may be officially launched today
- Xiaopeng Motors officially announced that the pre-sale of the Xiaopeng G6 has already garnered 25,000 pre-orders within three days
- Volkswagen is planning to carry out its largest-scale restructuring! The first step is to cut costs
- Foreign media reports that Lucid has set its sights on the Chinese auto market and may build a local factory
- People’s Daily evaluates the promotion of new energy vehicles in rural areas meeting demands with high quality is the key
- BYD ATTO has been well received and won the top spot in pure electric car sales in Thailand for five consecutive months