This is the most powerful configuration of the NIO ES6! NIO has already built 1419 battery swapping stations across the country
NIO ES6 has the most powerful configuration and 1419 battery swapping stations nationwide
【PhoneAuto News】Recently, according to PhoneAuto, in order to promote its new model, the NIO ES6, NIO officially announced the strongest standard configuration for the new ES6 – battery swap station. The new ES6 will be officially released on May 24th and test drives will be available. Deliveries will begin on May 25th.
According to official sources, as of May 24th, there are already 1,419 battery swap stations nationwide, and more than 2,300 will be built by 2023. Currently, NIO has built a high-speed battery swap network in six north-south and three east-west city clusters, and will continue to expand to nine north-south and nineteen east-west city clusters in the future. It only takes 3 minutes to fully charge and start driving.
According to previous related news, the new ES6 is based on the NT2.0 platform and adopts the X-Bar family design language. The vehicle size has increased except for the height, and the front of the roof is equipped with a laser radar. The new car’s interior is more exquisite and comes with a 201-inch AR large screen, 7.1.4 Dolby panoramic sound, 23 speakers and other configurations.
- Wuhan Car Buying Month event officially launches on May 25th and will distribute car consumption vouchers
- Tesla’s in-car system has the highest satisfaction rate, but the popularity advantage of CarPlay is more obvious
- In May, it is estimated that there will be 173 million narrow passenger car retail sales and 580,000 new energy vehicle sales
In terms of appearance, the new NIO ES6 has some changes compared to the previous model. It adopts a split headlight design, and the narrow daytime running light shape makes the vehicle look sharper. The vehicle still has a laser radar and camera module on the top, but the design is not as abrupt as the previous generation, and the overall design is consistent with the new NIO ES8/ET7. The length, width, and height of the new car are 4854mm/1995mm/1703mm, and the wheelbase is 2915mm. It provides a variety of wheel sizes to choose from, including 20 inches and 21 inches with different styles.
In terms of interior, the new NIO ES6 basically retains the design style of the previous generation. It is equipped with a 10.2-inch LCD instrument panel, a 12.8-inch OLED central control screen, a zero-gravity queen co-pilot seat, and 23 speakers that support Dolby panoramic sound. The new car may also be equipped with an upgraded PanoCinema panoramic digital cockpit, bringing new upgrades in intelligent cockpit and intelligent driving.
On the power side, the new car uses a self-developed dual-motor four-wheel drive system. Its EDS electric drive system adopts a highly integrated modular design of motor, reducer, and power electronic unit (PEU). The car has a front 150kW and a rear 230kW motor, with a acceleration of 0-100km/h in just 4.5 seconds. In addition, the new car also uses a self-developed ICC intelligent chassis domain controller, a vehicle chassis system, and a CDC dynamic suspension damping system.
- Apple Car Key now supports Mercedes-Benz models Your phone and watch can serve as your car keys
- The headquarters office of the new force in car making, Ai Chi, has already terminated the lease and some employees need to pay for their own social security
- Travel far for what’s near? Tesla is reportedly shipping vehicles from China to Canada for sales
- New God of War? Audi Sports Department Leader says they will launch an upgraded version of the RS6
- Cadillac may welcome a new flagship! Electric version of Cadillac Escalade exposed, with the potential to achieve a horsepower of 1,000
- Style makeover! New Toyota Alphard teaser image revealed, possibly debuting on June 21st
- Latest update has arrived! FF will hold the ultimate release event for FF 91 20 on May 31st