Infiniti replaces brand new logo, netizens say If you didn’t mention it, I really wouldn’t have noticed
Infiniti's new logo goes unnoticed by netizens
【PhoneAuto News】In the current trend of electrification, many car companies have decided to reflect their emphasis on electrification by changing their logos and better highlighting their brand characteristics. Following Buick, Volkswagen, Kia and other manufacturers, the Japanese luxury brand, Infiniti, recently announced an upgrade to its brand logo, launching a new brand logo and a new three-dimensional logo.
Infiniti’s new logo
According to Infiniti’s official introduction, the core inspiration of the new logo comes from the two design concepts of “the road of infinity” and “the horizon”. The new logo is the first to use a “dynamic horizon” visual design, declaring Infiniti’s firm belief in creating infinite possibilities towards a new dawn. The wider opening at the bottom of the new logo may also imply greater possibilities. In addition, the sharp point inside the original logo will also be changed. The old version of the logo ends with a sharp point, while the new version will extend two straight lines into the background.
- Deep Blue S7 will announce its official price today Is there a possibility of starting at 150,000 yuan?
- Japanese media Electric vehicle investment is flowing into North America, with 10 car companies totaling over 20 trillion yen
- NIO announces new upgrades to the ES8 model and price adjustments Deliveries will start on June 28th
Infiniti’s old logo
Infiniti also unveiled a new three-dimensional logo, which expresses vitality, sportiness, and strength. The new logo will illuminate the engine hood of Infiniti’s new models. It will be used in some Infiniti models in the future and will also support lighting. However, the company has not revealed which vehicles will be the first to use it. In addition to the logo, Infiniti has also increased the spacing between letters. The manufacturer said that this change helps to visually highlight the horizon.
Infiniti 3D logo
Although the new logo has been changed, the subtle difference makes it difficult for ordinary people to distinguish. Many netizens have expressed that if it weren’t for the official announcement, they would not have noticed that Infiniti had changed its logo. However, some netizens also expressed that in the current trend of other brands moving towards flat design, it is commendable that Infiniti is still able to launch a three-dimensional logo.
- Yunnan launches a car purchase subsidy and gasoline coupon promotion a total of 50 million yuan will be issued with 20,000 spots available
- Skyworth EV6 II car officially launched! Range of 620 kilometers, starting at 156,800 yuan
- Deep Blue S7 will start delivery on June 30th with a pre-sale price of 169,900 to 239,900 yuan
- Many automakers join NACS, Musk is likely to dominate the North American charging market
- Three Major Weapons Ideal Automotive Brings the Charging Speed of Pure Electric Vehicles into the 5G Era
- Jia Yueting releases a letter to all investors, fully promoting the landing of FF China
- Kia’s first pure electric car in China, the EV6, will be available for blind ordering on the 28th and officially launched in August