Smart Elf # 3 officially opens first batch delivery with a maximum range of 580km
Smart Elf #3 starts delivering with a 580km maximum range
【PhoneAuto News】On June 21st, PhoneAuto noticed that the smart Fortwo #3 officially began its first deliveries. The new car has launched four models, namely Pro+ Edition (starting from 209,900 RMB), Pulse 4WD Edition (starting from 239,900 RMB), Premium Edition (starting from 252,900 RMB), and BRABUS Performance Edition (starting from 289,900 RMB), positioning itself as a pure electric compact coupe SUV.
smart Fortwo #3
In terms of appearance, the smart Fortwo #3 continues the family-style design of smart, adopting a through-style LED daytime running light connecting the large triangle-shaped headlights on both sides, widening the front face visually. In addition, the new car adopts a larger trapezoidal grille at the bottom of the front bumper, adorned with a circle of chrome trim, which is rounded and stylish.
- Tesla Model Y wins another award, this time for its practicality for families
- The official preview image of the new generation Volkswagen Touareg has been released, and it is expected to make its global debut this fall
- Toyota Implements Comprehensive Strategy for EV Batteries Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery is the Key to Electrification
On the side of the body, the smart Fortwo #3 adopts a streamlined shape, with smooth and rounded lines that look very dynamic. In terms of body size, the length, width, and height of the new car are 4400mm×1844mm×1556mm, and the wheelbase is 2785mm.
smart Fortwo #3
In terms of interior, the smart Fortwo #3 adopts a family-style design language, but has made adjustments in details, such as circular air conditioning vents, and the overall style is relatively simple. The new luxury sports cabin and sport seats with headrests further enhance the sporty atmosphere of the entire interior. In addition, the new car is equipped with a 9.2-inch rectangular full LCD instrument panel and a 12.8-inch suspended touch screen.
Interior of smart Genius #3
In terms of configuration, smart Genius #3 has up to 23 high-precision sensing hardware, providing intelligent driving assistance systems, such as ADAS intelligent auxiliary driving system, adaptive cruise control, navigation assistance, lane keeping assistance, emergency braking and other safety auxiliary functions.
In terms of power, the regular version of the smart Genius #3 will be equipped with a single motor with a maximum power of 200 kW, while the BRABUS version will be equipped with dual motors with a maximum power of 315 kW. In terms of endurance, depending on the configuration, the CLTC endurance mileage of the new car is 520 km, 555 km, and 580 km, respectively.
- Musk wants to go to India to build a factory? He has been promoting Tesla’s factory construction plan locally
- Musk has met with Modi and will visit India next week Tesla may establish a local factory there
- Starting at 159,900 yuan! The 2024 Aion V Plus is launched, targeting the new Song PLUS
- Clearing inventory in disguise! Tesla offers 3-year free supercharging for Canadian car buyers
- Former chairman Ghosn sues Nissan for over $1 billion in compensation
- BMW recalls over 300 new 7 series/i7 vehicles in the US due to issues with the front seats
- New Option for Travel Official Images of the Brand New Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon Released, May be Introduced to Domestic Market Next Year