iPad 10 with minor updates, added eSIM option, starting at a price of 4799 yuan
New Generation iPad 10 Launches with Enhanced Features and eSIM Capability, Starting at an Affordable Price of 4799 Yuan
【PhoneAuto News】On the evening of October 17th, Apple announced a sweet dessert-like update for the 10th generation iPad (Cellular version) in the form of a press release. The new 10th generation iPad (Cellular version) not only supports SIM cards but also offers support for eSIM, making it the first iPad in China to do so.
10th Generation iPad
For Apple, introducing eSIM to the iPad 10 is more like a “trial run.” Once eSIM can operate stably in China, it is believed that Apple will continue to expand its use of eSIM in the future. This could include the iPad Air, iPad Pro, and even the iPhone product lines.
- Huawei Film’s new blockbuster, starring Jay Chou and Wan Qian, is unstoppable in terms of both content and casting.
- Morning News Apple’s new iPad starts at 4799, Xiaomi phones achieve record-breaking global sales.
- The Double Eleven (Singles’ Day) is coming soon, so you should put these four models in your shopping cart first. Prices start at 1999 yuan.
According to Apple’s official website, users can directly choose China Unicom’s cellular data plan on the iPad. Users can also continue to use physical SIM cards activated by carriers. This means that there is a certain “transition period” for the iPad 10, allowing users to try out eSIM or continue using their carrier’s physical SIM card.
In terms of price, the 10th generation iPad (Cellular version) maintains the same prices as before, with the 64GB Cellular version priced at 4799 yuan and the 256GB Cellular version priced at 5999 yuan.
- Is the thousand yuan smartphone stealing the spotlight from mid-range phones? OPPO A2x, you better not go too far.
- Meizu 21 Standard Edition core configuration and price exposure 1.5K screen + large bottom main camera.
- Xiaomi 14 has opened offline blind orders, with the privilege of priority purchase. Lei Jun This time it’s very powerful.
- Apple is said to be the largest customer of TSMC’s N3E production process, showing confidence in the latter.
- Xiaomi’s global sales hit a new high since Q3 2021! Today, the stock price rose nearly 4%.
- Xiaomi’s booming OS is connecting Android+Vela’s unified ecosystem for people, cars, and homes.
- Apple announces additional 25 million yuan donation to support the development of Chinese rural communities