Blogger It is impossible for Xiaomi’s Pengpai OS to separate from Android, and self-developed chips have not been interrupted.
Blogger Claims Xiaomi's Pengpai OS Cannot Break Away from Android and Self-Developed Chips Remain Incomplete.
【Mobile China News】On October 17th, Mobile China noticed that Xiaomi Chairman Lei Jun officially announced: Today is a historic moment for Xiaomi. Xiaomi’s new operating system, Xiaomi HyperOS, is officially completed and packaged. It is reported that the Xiaomi 14 series models will be equipped with Xiaomi HyperOS. Currently, the Xiaomi 14 series has already started production, while MIUI will become a thing of the past.
Later on October 17th, Mobile China noticed once again that a digital blogger expressed in an article that Xiaomi HyperOS cannot completely separate from Android AOSP (in the short term), but in the long run, it will definitely gradually detach from this plan. The blogger also mentioned that Xiaomi’s HyperOS has another highlight, it is no longer called MiOS but changed to HyperOS, coinciding with the hardware name. Can you guess why?
- Lei Jun discusses Xiaomi’s Pegasus OS in a lengthy article A crucial leap towards ‘man, car, and home’.
- Lei Jun openly stated that Xiaomi’s Surge S1 is based on the Android system. Truly an honest person!
- Huawei responds to the rebranding of HuaBianPay Essentially speeding up the construction of the HarmonyOS ecosystem.
It is worth noting that this blogger had previously quoted financial report data released by Xiaomi Group, indicating that Xiaomi’s self-developed system and self-developed chip business have never stopped. As the saying goes, Xiaomi has invested a huge amount of money into self-developed OS and self-developed chips. However, at present, Xiaomi has still not released any related information, and even the release time of the Xiaomi 14 series has not been officially announced.
According to the information previously mentioned by Mobile China, the release date of the Xiaomi 14 series may be on October 27th, which happens to be the first day after the Snapdragon Summit ends. From this perspective, the Xiaomi 14 series models may be the first to debut with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 mobile platform.
- Xiaomi Mi 14 real machine front exposure, there may be surprises in the border, self-developed Surge OS shines
- Blogger Goodbye MIUI, let’s see what power Xiaomi Pengpai OS has
- Huawei’s mobile phones have finally regained the number one market share in China, successfully surpassing Apple.
- Lei Jun confirms that Xiaomi 14 has already started production! First release of Xiaomi Pengpai OS system.
- China Mobile Customizing the Mate 60 model is a routine move, also procured the Pro version
- Foldable screen new benchmark! OPPO Find N3 equipped with dual diamond screens inside and outside
- Honor Play8T goes on sale tomorrow with a 6000mAh battery, comparable to a portable power bank.