Lei Jun The MIX Fold 3 has made several breakthroughs by bringing Leica’s talent to foldable screens
Lei Jun's MIX Fold 3 brings Leica's talent to foldable screens with multiple breakthroughs
【Phoneauto News】On July 27th, Xiaomi officially announced that the new generation foldable flagship MIX Fold 3 will be released in August. The specific time has not been determined yet and further official announcements are needed.
Today, Xiaomi’s Chairman and CEO, Lei Jun, posted on Weibo to tease the new foldable flagship. He mentioned that this time Xiaomi has taken a new step in global imaging partnership with Leica, achieving a qualitative leap in “miniaturization of mobile imaging”. MIX Fold 3 has made breakthroughs in key areas such as miniaturized OIS motor, ultra-thin high refractive index lens, miniaturized periscope telephoto module, and stack design. It has successfully brought “Leica’s full focal range quad-camera” into the foldable screen field, achieving flagship-level imaging experience on a slim body.
- Xiaomi MIX Fold3 leak The only all-around foldable screen without any shortcomings this year
- Samsung The development of the second generation 3-nanometer and 2-nanometer GAA technology is progressing on track
- The Nubia Z50S Pro will be officially available for sale soon, starting from 3699 yuan Surpassing one inch!
The previous MIX Fold 2 was released on August 11th last year. Xiaomi has updated this product after nearly a year, so it is expected to have made significant improvements. In terms of imaging, the MIX Fold 2 has a rear 50-megapixel main camera, a 13-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2x telephoto lens, supporting Leica dual image quality. This can only be considered average among foldable screens nowadays, considering that foldable phones like the Honor Magic V2 have already adopted a full focal range triple-camera setup: a 50-megapixel wide-angle camera, a 20-megapixel telephoto camera, and a 50-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera.
In addition, the thickness and price should be of concern. The previous generation MIX Fold 2 had a thickness of 5.4mm on one side of the body, an overall thickness of 11.2mm, and weighed only 262g, with a starting price of 8,999 yuan. On the other hand, the Magic V2 in the closed state has a thickness of only 9.9mm, with a grip comparable to that of traditional flat-screen phones. It remains to be seen whether the MIX Fold 3 will follow suit.
- Samsung Electronics’ net profit for the second quarter was 15 trillion won, compared to 14 trillion won in the previous quarter
- Huawei Mate60 series design and configuration leaked the return of the star ring, full of high-end feel!
- Li Jie OnePlus Ace2 Pro will globally debut with aerospace-grade Tian Gong cooling system
- Apple iPhone 15 series starting price may increase by 1400 yuan Will you still buy it?
- Who says mid-range phones don’t have good camera performance? These four models are quite good and can still hold their own in terms of performance
- Budget under 2000 can also experience flagship photography! OPPO K11 four years smooth
- Morning News Evergrande Auto Releases Latest Performance Exposé, Volkswagen CEO Discusses Cooperation with Xiaopeng